Protective older siblings- Florence

Start from the beginning

"Toby, Flo." Raffie says through clenched teeth.

"I don't trust you." Toby says which makes you frown slightly. "How do we know you're not just using Raffie to get to know Florence?"

"I'm sorry?" You ask confusedly.

"It wouldn't be the first time she's dated someone just so they could meet me." Florence mutters and looks you up and down judgmentally. "Nice to know you put some effort into your appearance." She says sarcastically.

You blush self consciously. You don't have much money at all, so you can't afford nice things.

"Guys." Raffie chastises. "Stop it. Y/N didn't even know who you were until I showed her one of your movies, Flo. Deflate your bloody ego. Y/N isn't like the others."

"That's what she tells you." Toby shakes his head.

"I'm sorry if I offended you, Florence, I just don't really watch movies. I've never been that interested in them, so I really had no idea who you were. But Raffie showed me one of your movies, and you're really talented." You say to her with a small smile.

Florence scoffs. "You're full of crap."

"Florence!" Raffie snaps.

"It's okay, Raf. I'm gonna go help your Mum with the drinks." You tell her and kiss her cheek before leaving.

Raffie waits for you to leave until she turns around and slaps Florence and Toby on the back of their heads.

"Hey!"

"Ow!"

"What did I ask of you?!" She whisper yells. "Just for once, let me be happy and don't fuck up my relationship!"

"She's right, you two. Be adults." Arabella says without looking up from her book.

Florence rolls her eyes. "I don't trust her. You haven't exactly dated the most stable people in the past-"

"And you're dating someone old enough to be your Dad, so shut up." Raffie sneers which makes her sister raise her eyebrows in shock.

"Watch your mouth, bunny." Florence frowns.

"No. I'm so sick of you toe always ruining my relationships. If you're going to be like this, then fuck off." Raffie says defeatedly. "I can't deal with another breakup because of you two."

Raffie storms out of the room angrily.

Florence and Toby look at each other.

"I think she's full of shit." Toby says which makes Florence nod.

"10 quid says she leaves before 8." Florence says and holds her hand out.

"You're on." He laughs and shakes her hand.

"I'm really sorry about them, baby." Raffie frowns.

"It's okay, Raf, they're just overprotective. It would be weird if they weren't like this. They love you and this is how they're showing it. I can take it." You reassure and cup her cheeks.

"I don't want to lose you." She whispers.

"I'm not leaving you, nothing they can say will make me leave you." You promise. "Come on, gimme a smile."

Raffie can't resist and a smile grows on her face. You smile back and bring her face down so you can kiss her lips quickly.

"Ok, let's go back out there." Raffie sighs dreadfully.

Raffie takes your hand and you walk back into the living room. There's only one seat left which Raffie takes, you go to sit on the arm next to her, but she pulls you onto her lap. You smile and cuddle into her, trying to ignore the glaring eyes you feel on you.