12

Sunny

Almost everyone in the room is fast asleep. Why on earth would a group of adults watch a movie for ages 7+? Blame Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona's maturity.

I turned my head when I heard the sound of footsteps entering the room.

"You ready to pay for the consequences of your actions Sunnybear?" Jessica asked in a sing-song voice, making me glare at her.

"I am kaya tumahimik ka na diyan," I said with confidence, when in fact I am about to cry.

Ako pa naman ang pasimuno ng kasunduan namin, tapos ako din pala ang hindi susunod. I can totally hear Sooyoung's voice, making fun of me.

"You know, if you explain it to them they might have mercy on you, but wouldn't it be fun to see you trying things you swore not to?" she chuckled and sat down next to me.

Five years ago, we swore to ourselves that we won't get in touch with each other but I went against our agreement and tracked them. They're my only family left, besides my true-blooded siblings. I have to make sure they're all doing fine by themselves.

"Let me remind you that I still have the last say of who it's gonna be," I said as I crossed my arms.

Jessica laughed so loud that I have to cover her mouth to prevent the others from waking up, "Tuwang-tuwa ka ngayon ah, 'di naman halata kung bakit," I commented making her frown.

"Hindi no," she scoffed, obviously trying hard to suppress her smile.

"Pero seryoso nga Sun, you know I have a lot of guy friends. Do you want an oppa or do you want an appa?" she joked making me look at her in disbelief.

Two of my friends have gone haywire, six to go. Unfortunately, Jessica seems to be worse than Tiffany when she's happy, biglang nagbibiro eh.

"I told you, I don't want to," I pouted as I pinch the sides of the pillow on my lap.

"Bakit naman? Talo ka, kaya kailangan mong panindigan. 'Yung anak ko nga pinanindigan na eh," she confidently replied making me scoff.

I breathed deeply, trying to keep myself from punching Jessica to get her back to her senses. She's so out of character today, did she and Kris decided to date again?