14

Hyoyeon

"Hi, Blake!" I greeted him the moment he entered the room. He just looked at me and raised his right hand, not even bothering to wave it. Aba, there's no question he's their child! Ang sungit eh.

Jessica and Kris just arrived home after fetching Blake from school. I don't know what's their exact plan but I think Jessica's slowly introducing Kris to Blake. I guess she wants Blake to have a sense of familiarity with Kris. The girls are in Jessica's studio room, the place where she designs most of the clothes in her brand. I didn't bother joining them, I'm not really into fashion. After all, as a fashion terrorist, I have a reputation to keep. The guys are going to the Japanese Art Museum later. We also agreed to take a night stroll later in Rodeo Drive, just after Blake's bedtime.

"He resembles his parents, you think?" Lay asked, startling me. Kasi naman, bigla-bigla lang susulpot. Mahina pa naman puso ko.

"Auntie Yoyo can you open this?" a running Blake entered the living room again, carrying a pack of mini Babybels.

"I'm Auntie Hyoyeon but it's fine because you're cute," I said as I pinched his chubby cheeks, and reached for the pack of cheese in his hand. It was difficult to open, even for an adult like me.

"Here, let me open it for you," Lay said and easily opened it in one swift movement.

"I just want one, you and Uncle Ray can have the rest Auntie Yoyo," he said and showed me his index finger. I chuckled at how cute he looked, kung pwede lang sana siyang ilagay sa bag at dalhin sa Korea.

"So I'm Ray now huh, little guy?" Lay asked and shuffled Blake's hair. I can't help but smile, wondering how he'll be like if he becomes a father.

"Goodness Hyoyeon, get a hold of yourself," I whispered to myself making him turn to me. "Wala, I didn't say anything!" I exclaimed out of panic, now I sound even more suspicious.

"Aren't you going with them?" I asked as I heard Chanyeol, Kai, and Sehun say goodbye to Yoona, Yuri, and Seohyun from a distance. They were playing video games after we had our lunch together with Kai and Yuri showing improvements. They're finally talking to each other.

"I am, see you later," he said and waved at me. I smiled, biting the insides of my cheeks. He just told me 'see you later'! Does he want to see me later? Is that it? Aaaagh nakakainis, I didn't even have the chance to answer him!

I stood up and did some stretching. I need to cool down my nerves, I got so happy that it's becoming alarming. I stopped when a had a glimpse of a tall figure outside the window, "Oh my God Sooyooung broken hearted ka ba dahil engaged na si Kyungho?" I asked as soon as she entered the house. "Mukha ka tuloy kawayan na may kaunting buhok," I added as I touch the strands of her hair.