21

Sunny

"So, who invited who?" Yuri asked, her hands on her waist looking pissed.

"Hoy, why are you guys looking at me? I told you I didn't tell anyone, malay mo coincidence lang?" Taeyeon countered, feeling all our stares on her. Jieun snorted and crossed her arms too.

"See, even Jieun doesn't believe! Hay nako, maiwan ko na nga kayo. Wala na naman tayong magagawa, andito na eh," Yuri muttered, eyes locked on the couch next to ours.

Taeyeon glared at Jieun. "Sa labas ka matutulog mamaya," The latter just shrugged and crossed her legs.

"It's been a while Jieun, siya pa rin ba 'yung crush mo?" Yoona asked, hands pressed together looking all curious.

"Wait, may crush si Jieun?" Seohyun asked in disbelief, only to be pinched by Jieun, "Of course I do! Ikaw lang naman 'tong hindi normal,"

"I do have one, tho," Seohyun shrugged and stuck her tongue out. This is what happens when someone Seohyun's age is around, nagiging isip-bata din siya.

"Teka nga lang, Seohyun may crush ka? Magpapakain na ba tayo?" Hyoyeon asked, holding Seohyun's face with both hands.

"Ikaw nga may crush tapos si Seohyun bawal?" Sooyoung crossed her legs, eyes still on her iPad.

"Kung magtatrabaho ka lang naman pati dito sa bar, sana 'di ka na lang pumunta," I commented as I took a peek at what she's doing. "Tumahimik ka nga, studious lang talaga ako. I don't do procrastination," she snapped back and flipped her short hair in a sassy way.

"I wanna get drunk, does anyone want to drive my car later?" Yoona asked, showing a car key. She looks sad, I wonder what's wrong. Hindi ko naman pwedeng tanungin lang siya ng basta-basta.

"Are you driving your Agera? If so, sige I'll drive!" Jieun enthusiastically said and snatched the key from Yoona's hand. "You can't, I need to be you home in one piece," Taeyeon stated, snatching the car key away from Jieun's hands and throws it to me.

"You live nearby and you don't get drunk that easily unlike this drunkard," Taeyeon referred to Jieun, now chugging on a glass of beer. "If you need help you can ask Suho or any of them," she added and took a sip from her glass.

As if I'll ask any of them for help. I don't want to look helpless in front of the others. Showing people your vulnerable is like giving them access to hurt you even more.

"Sunny," a voice called making me turn my head back. Suho in his all-black ensemble look whiter than usual, next to him was the friendly-looking guy among all of them, Minseok.

"Hi," I said, standing up to properly greet them.

"Kris called me and gave me a go signal about the land, I also talked to the other guys about it and they all seem interested, I suppose you told the girls about it?" he asked, leaning his hand on the couch.