11

Jessica

"Hand it here, that's mine," I said as I gestured for Yoona to hand the cup of coffee.

As planned, the girls and I bought snacks. With their unexplainable fondness for Starbucks, we ended up hogging all the food in their store. The barista on duty looked at us suspiciously because of the bulk orders.

"Who drinks a cup of coffee in a blazing hot afternoon, anyway?" she asked placed it in front of me.

"Jessica noona and Kris hyung," Tao answered casually as he stood up from his seat that was adjacent to mine, making my eyebrows shot up.

We are now bound to the U.S., and I must say that riding a private jet has reduced all the stress that has accumulated over me these past few days.

Kris and I already talked, he said he will take Blake for a DNA test first. I can't blame him, ikaw ba naman sabihan out of the blue na may anak ka na. Part of me wants to get mad at him for questioning Blake if he's his child bit that would be too childish.

I sighed deeply as I look over the window, the sea just below us looks breathtakingly beautiful with the hues of the sky slowly changing. Greece wasn't a bad idea, I get to be together with the girls again and I get to meet him. I just screwed up at the part when unintentionally told him about Blake because I was blinded by anger.

I snapped back to reality when I felt my phone vibrate on the coffee table. Soojung contacted me after 3 days, finally.

Ate, I'll be leaving for Canada later at midnight. Be sure to arrive home before Blake wakes up. The child sure has inherited his father's grumpiness, don't let him start his day with a frown. See you when I get back!

I'll be home around 2 AM. I am with the girls and the EXO members. They're staying at our has for a while.

Kris is also here, he's meeting Blake later.

Ate can you call? Oh my God

Can't ☹

I'm on a plane now, and you should also get back to work Soojung.

Okay then.