27

Seohyun

"Hyunnie, Mrs. Park's son is outside," My mom said as she entered my room. "You didn't tell me you guys know each other," she added and looked at me maliciously.

"Ma, I didn't even know that you know Chanyeol's mom," I shrugged as I look at myself one last time in the mirror. We're going to look at the buildings Chanyeol own.

We're supposed to meet outside SM's main building, but he insisted on picking me up here in the house because it will be just a waste of gas. I agreed and told him that in return, I'll treat him for lunch, and he reluctantly agreed with it.

"Of course, I know her! We've been setting you guys up for a date, for almost a year now, but you, you little brat kept on finding ways how to dodge it!" she replied and pinched my cheek. So it was Chanyeol who I was running away from, all this time? Why didn't he tell me?

"I told you I don't want to go on dates, Ma. Anyway, I have to go, tell Papa I'm not joining you guys for lunch, and don't wait for me for dinner. I'll be at Yuri unnie's house, love you!" I said as I close the door of my room.

"Nako, I'm glad to hear that you're having lunch with Chanyeol, kahit hindi ka na umuwi," she laughed, making me groan. She's always thrilled when she hears stories about me going out. She thinks I'm not capable of dating, so she always tries to set me up on dates.

I made my way outside our house, only to see Chanyeol, crouching as he plays with Dubu, my dog. "Oh? How did you go out of the house?" I asked as I walked towards their direction.

"He sneaked past when your helper disposed the garbage bags," he answered, patting Dubu one last time before standing up. "Go inside Dubu. Mommy will be out for a while, be a good boy to Mama and Manang Sally," I said and carried him, my bag almost falling from my shoulder. Good thing Chanyeol caught it in time. "I'll hold it for you," he nodded and waved goodbye to Dubu.

"Shall we?" He asked when I returned. I smiled when he opened the door for me. The inside of the car looks clean, unlike Sooyoung and Hyoyeon unnie's.

I opened my bag and took my sanitizer and a pack of wet tissue. I always make sure to bring one with me to reduce the number of microorganisms we came in contact with. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Chanyeol started the engine, and before I knew it, we are now outside the subdivision. I look at him in curiosity when he handed me his right hand. "Ako din, please," he mumbled, making me nod.

I placed an ample amount of sanitizer in his hand. His hand remained in front of me. Doesn't he have a hand? I sighed and slowly put my hand just above his. I can feel my cheeks reddening from the sudden contact. Without any choice, I moved the tip of my fingers to spread the sanitizer in his palm. He just took his hand away when the sanitizer was fully absorbed.

"Don't give me your left hand. It's too dangerous," I warned when I saw Chanyeol remove his left hand from the steering wheel.