7

Yuri

Today, I woke up feeling all cheery. After the group made up yesterday, I feel like nothing can dampen my mood, but thanks to this annoying jerk for proving me wrong. May makakasira pa rin talaga ng araw ko.

It started as a mere joke between the two of us. Betting who falls first, but it went on for 2 years that I became used to his presence in my life. After that bet, I wasn't able to date anyone. I was afraid that it might come off as cheating, but Kai did the opposite. He dated a lot, that counting them will require my toenails to do so.

I don't have the right to get mad, and that's what makes it maddening, feeling something you're not entitled to do so. That is why I decided to end it. I cannot let myself get closer to the fire anymore, I might get burned.

I glare at the person right in front of me, ngayon ay magkaharap pa talaga kami. Just is mere presence annoys me to death.

"So, what are you up to these days girls?" Siyeon unnie asked as we are still waiting for the food to arrive. We're here in the private area of the restaurant, separate from the other customers.

No one spoke, which made it much more awkward.  Especially with the tension forming around us, the chances of having everyone in the table talk is lower than zero.

"I am planning to start a school unnie, I'm still looking for a building tho," Seohyun answered shyly.

The kid has grown fond of teaching children. Seohyun is capable of managing a school, she's responsible and can understand the needs of the people around her. It won't be an easy job, but we told her that we will support her every step of the way. Jessica also promised that when Seohyun's plan becomes a reality, she and Blake will go back to Seoul and Blake will study in Seohyun's school.

"That's great! Chanyeol here owns a lot of buildings, maybe both of you can talk about it later." Miro oppa piped in and gestured over Chanyeol.

Seohyun just nodded and smiled.

"How about you Yuri? You were the hardest to reach, aside from Yoona who's constantly out of the country,"

I smiled sheepishly, "I have been doing well. I hold yoga classes every morning and play as a DJ in a club when night time comes,"

"Oh? Then you must've seen these party boys? Their manager said they're becoming troublesome each day," Miro oppa commented making Siyeon unnie laugh, making the girls and I have no choice but to laugh with her as well.