5

Hyoyeon

The saying, "Do not be someone who turns down a blessing," has been engraved in my brain ever since I was still a child.

Time really flies so fast, yesterday we were just crying our eyes out after our open forum, now, some of us are on the verge of crying again. And by some, I am pertaining to Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri.

It was an hour ago that Siyeon unnie's pre-wedding shoot started, the same hour we got to meet the groom's men. Apparently, this witch unnie is getting married to the producer of EXO's variety shows, which explains why the EXO members are here as the groom's men. And in my opinion, getting paired up with anyone in EXO isn't so bad. 

The wedding coordinator and what I assume as the head wedding planner ia now deciding the pairing for tomorrow.

"Okay bride's maids and groom's men, line up according to height please." the wedding coordinator instructed making us move on our feet. 

Sooyoung snickered earning glares from Sunny and I. If the pairing will be based on our heights then there is no chance I get to be paired up to him.

I concentrated hard and prayed to the great Buddha.

Minsan na nga lang ako mangarap, 'di pa matutuloy. Kainis naman. I glanced at my side only to see Baekhyun.

"Hi!" I waved at him to ease the tension, para kasing isang salita na lang sasabog na sa hiya ang nasa likuran ko.

He bowed and smiled awkwardly, I had to endure my laugh because I am aware that he is just beside Taeyeon right now. The one-meter gap is enough to have my senses heightened.

Yixing has been my crush since the day that he auditioned in the company. The girls and I are on our practice break when I was invited by the CEO to watch the auditions.

The way he moved back then, it was as if it was his last performance. Giving all of what he's got, and making it look so easy at the same time. And when the song ended, he smiled. That freaking smile that still catches me off guard.

Years passed but I still can't forget that day. It replayed each day on my head that I had the steps memorized, and sometimes I can't help but wonder if he still remembers his dance that day. The dance that was the cause of these unrequited feelings for him.

I got back to my senses when I felt myself being pushed backward until it suddenly stopped. I looked to my side and swiftly turned my head to face the front again.