What is meant by "stealing chickens and losing rice", the three of them are like this. Want to make Fu Junguo doubt Fu Chuning.

    But never expected that they were going to be driven out by the Fu family.

    "You are not good either! Fu Ying, I will come to Fu's house less in the future." Fu Junguo was more determined than ever.

    He is a man of affection, and the three of Fu Ying obviously really made him angry, so he would say such a thing.

    No longer surnamed Fu... Fu

    Baixuan's eyes were a bit dull. According to Fu Chuning's character, if the old man didn't leave him anything when he died, then Fu Chuning wouldn't even give him a dime.

    He has nothing, and he may even be poorer than he is now.

    Fu Jia was so rich, but he didn't give him anything. He was also a child of the Fu family, and his surname was Fu!

    All this is because of Chu Ning. If it weren't for Chu Ning, he wouldn't have fallen to what he is now. Maybe he was still in charge of Fu Shi, and everyone sought after him.

    If Fu Chuning hadn't become so shrewd, perhaps it was Fu Baixuan who took over Fu Shi now.

    It's all because of Fu Chuning!

    If it weren't for Fu

    Chuning ...Fu Baixuan's life has been worse than every day since he left Fu's family . He often indulges in sensuality and numbs himself with alcohol.

    The gradual alienation of those friends before has made him more sensitive and gloomy now.

    He always felt that everyone looked down on him.

    And all this is because of Fu Chu Ning.

    Fu Baixuan's eyes turned hideous in an instant. He stretched out his hand, picked up the fruit knife on the coffee table, and rushed towards Chu Ning quickly—

    "I killed you!"

    "Ah—" Bai Yingyue screamed.

    Fu Junguo was the closest to the two, and subconsciously stretched out his hand to hold Fu Baixuan, but he was pushed aside heavily and fell to the ground.

    Ji Shanjiang and Ji Yangling also moved at the same time. Ji Yangling got closer to Chu Ning. He stretched out his hand and pulled Chu Ning to dodge.

    On the other hand, Ji Shanjiang directly raised his foot and kicked Fu Baixuan directly, ignoring Chu Ning, rushing over, holding Fu Baixuan down.

    "Come here!" Fu Qixiu shouted, covering his heart.

    Soon someone rushed in and detained Fu Baixuan.

    This incident stunned the entire hall.

    Fu Baixuan wanted to kill someone! Still kill Chu Ning! He is really crazy.

    Just when Ji Shanjiang threw down Fu Baixuan, he punched him fiercely. At this moment, the opponent was still groaning while being caught.

    He kicked again and stopped looking at him.

    "Are you okay?" Ji Shanjiang ran to Chu Ning's side.

    Chu Ning shook her head, Fu Baixuan did not touch her, nor was she injured.

    She looked towards Fu Junguo, her pupils shrank -

    "Grandpa!"

    Fu Junguo had an accident, and she never got up when she was pushed by Fu Baixuan.