88

Her voice is too light and windy, as if she was just chatting casually with others.

    But her eyes were filled with indescribable Via and indifference, and she felt flustered and chilled at the first glance.

    There was thunder in Director Shi's mind, but for a moment, he immediately thought of the last time when the meeting was held, that was also the first time that Chu Ning held a meeting, but they left a deep impression on the old guys.

    It is true that after that time, Director Shi immediately withdrew his eager claws, and did not dare to have any involvement with the Rong family anymore.

    But now Chu Ning looked at him like this, but he was inexplicably guilty, for fear that this woman would have any preparations to drag him out to kill him.

    This woman is cruel.

    And...Her style is so unscrupulous that people don't dare to provoke her.

    With such a look, Director Shi persuaded him. He was afraid that this woman would beat him cruelly. Why would the group of old guys next to him shrink behind and let himself be charged?

    Moreover, it not only offends Chu Ning, but also offends Fu Junguo and Fu Qixiu together!

    "No...no..." Director Shi pulled out a smile, "I just think that Mr. Fu is still young and lacks experience."

    Chu Ning raised his hand, pinned his hair behind, and smiled: "Thank you, Uncle Shi for your concern, I I will study hard, I lack some experience, but I will be familiar with it after two more years."

    "Aha." Director Shi pulled out a smile, a little fake, but Chu Ning pretended not to see it.

    Other directors kept looking at Director Shi. The other director had obviously died down. Although the other directors hesitated, they did not dare to speak any more.

    Chu Ning's behavior in the company really made them panic.

    It happens that such a fierce Miss Fu family, but the popularity among the employees is very high, which really surprised these old things.

    The board of directors dare not refute, what else dare to say?

    They all calmed down and accepted Fu Junguo's arrangement.

    Fu Junguo couldn't help nodding, with a smile in his eyes. Chu Ning is a girl. What he worries most is that she can't live with the company's people. But looking at the reactions of these people, she is obviously not only calming down, but also backing down. Very good!

    At the end of the meeting, Fu Junguo didn't speak much anymore. Basically, it was Chu Ning who spoke with them, and even Fu Qixiu rarely spoke.

    After listening to the report, Chu Ning also made arrangements. Fu Junguo's cloudy eyes looked at everyone, with teardrops in his eyes: "Everyone, I am very grateful for your efforts at Fu, and thank you for your contribution to Fu. We Fu can Today, it's all because of your hard work!"

    The people below were all attracted by the old man, and all of a sudden fell silent and looked at him.

    Fu Junguo smiled: "Everyone who has followed Fu to this day is a hero. I still remember that when each of you came in, I dug up Manager Zhang from the branch, and Manager Xin was recruited and walked step by step. Up to now..."

    He read almost every senior executive. He still remembers how most people entered Fu Shi and how many years they worked in the company.

    Fu Junguo's words made everyone's eyes red.