41

This male voice was familiar, and Chu Ning happened to remember that this was the voice of Tan Yufei's brother, Tan Yuchen.

And now, he is obviously threatening Tan Yufei.

Chu Ning frowned, and Tan Yufei sobbed in her voice: "I don't say...you don't bully my mother..."

"You count yourself." Tan Yuchen sneered, "You better behave, otherwise you and your mother will give it to you." I get out of Tan's

house !" "Bang-" The door was kicked open.

The one who kicked the door was Ji Shanjiang. The gloom on his face was more terrifying than Tan Yuchen. His beautiful and deep eyes were as dark as water, with a tense atmosphere of "wind and rain."

Tan Yuchen was startled and turned to look at several people. He saw not only Ji Shanjiang, but also Chu Ning, and he stammered: "Second Young Master Ji...Miss Fu..."

Ji Shanjiang clenched his fists, as if immediately Just rush over.

Chu Ning stretched out her hand and squeezed Ji Shanjiang's fist.

Her hands were cold and not warm all year round, but Ji Shanjiang's anger was extinguished in an instant, her fist was loosened, and she said nothing.

Chu Ning retracted her hand and looked at Tan Yuchen with a smile, "Is there Young Master Tan? I'll see Yufei. After all, he was in the Fu

Family Villa. I can't escape the blame and come to visit one or two." Tan Yuchen obviously. He breathed a sigh of relief, thinking they hadn't heard him, and smiled: "Where is my brother's ignorance, and I worked hard to find Miss Fu for the whole night. We all know about the Tan family. Thanks to Miss Fu, we will educate Yufei well. . "

Chu condensate same smile:" that's really nice. "

she stepped forward, Tan Yufei went to bed, bent down:"? well Yufei point yet, "

Tan Yufei also still red and swollen eyes, heard busy nod , And then lowered her head in a low voice: "I'm sorry..."

Chu Ning raised his hand and rubbed Tan Yufei's head with a gentle voice: "It's okay, but there is only one life. You must cherish life. Have you heard?"

"Okay..." Tan Yufei replied, lowering his head.

Chu Ning looked at Tan Yuchen again: "Since Young Master Tan is here, we will

leave first." "Okay, go slowly." Tan Yuchen gave off the guests with a bright smile.

Ji Shanjiang was still standing on the spot with a calm face, Chu Ning patted him and pulled his wrist.

He immediately put away all his expressions, and followed out the door of the ward.

After a few people walked away and walked out of Tan Yuchen's field of vision, Fu Yi frowned, "Chu Ning, didn't we come to ask Tan Yufei why he went up the mountain?"

Chu Ning stopped, but looked at Ji Shanjiang : "I know why I want to pull. Are you leaving?"

Ji Shanjiang looked at her without speaking.

Chu Ning sighed slightly: "Tan Yuchen is there, we can't ask anything, and you won't be able to solve any problems by beating him. Tan Yufei's situation will not change. Now we want to know what happened. Wait for Tan Yuchen to leave."

She paused and patted Ji Shanjiang on the shoulder: "So let's go, let's see your injury first, and then come to Tan Yufei."

After speaking, Chu Ning walked to the clinic. Ji Shanjiang was stunned, a smile came up at the corner of his mouth, and immediately followed.