61

The dinner table.

    "Little Bell, don't be picky eaters! Eat this carrot!" Ji Shanjiang's voice was very severe.

    Little Bell pressed her lips, looked at Chu Ning and then at Ji Shanjiang, her grievance flashed in her eyes, and she turned out the carrot that had just been hidden under the rice and ate it.

    "Fu Yuanjin, I saw it, where did you put the meat? Huh?" Ji Shanjiang looked at Fu Yuanjin again.

    "Oh--" Fu Yuanjin who was caught ate it honestly.

    Others in the Fu family: "..."

    Although the Fu family is not strict about food and sleeplessness, but he rarely speaks. This Ji Shanjiang has been very "conscious" almost from the moment he is on the table, but he uses public chopsticks. , Is to keep picking food for the two little guys and Chu Ning.

    What Xiaoling Dang and Fu Yuanjin don't like to eat, he just picks it up.

    Fu Yuanjin was taught to be very well-behaved before. Xiaoling was very silent before. Under normal circumstances, they would silently eat the food they didn't like and had to eat. But today, the two of them are going to fight against Ji Shanjiang. Whatever he gives, they try not to eat anything.

    It was as if three children were sitting together, and the adult was on the opposite side. They could only quietly look at them.

    Fu Yuanjin also gave Jishan ginger some vegetables with side dishes such as chili, green onion, and ginger. Seeing him eating it bitterly, he smirked and was too happy.

    Even Xiaoling tentatively stretched out his chopsticks, and put a piece of ginger for Ji Shanjiang: "Mountain ginger! Ginger!"

    She asked Ji Shanjiang to eat ginger.

    The atmosphere of these three people made the other adults of the Fu family look at them strangely.

    Because of observing the three of them, Chu Ning ate too much and felt a little bit supportive when Ji Shanjiang kept on "eat more, you are too skinny", "this is delicious" and "come and eat more".

    Looking at the rest of the Fu family, Fu Junguo was already rubbing his stomach, and he obviously ate too much.

    This kiyama ginger...

    It's really poisonous.

    But... his children seem to be very good? Xiao Ling Dang has been with him for a long time, let alone, Yuan Jin and him can get along soon, the relationship has been so good.

    In the evening, after Ji Shanjiang left, Xiao Ling Dang and Yuan Jin were both taken back to the room by the nanny.

    Fu Junguo's crutches hit the ground hard and looked at Chu Ning with a sharp gaze: "Tomorrow, let him not come!"

    Chu Ning looked helpless: "I didn't let him come."

    Fu Junguo stopped talking.

    Fu Qi Xiu looked helpless sigh: "Well, this discipline has always been two little bastard, wanted to be a one, not how long he would be losing interest, and that time will not come."

    Legs in his On their own body, can they still cut him off?

    No matter how he was, he was the second youngest of the Ji family, and they couldn't get him out. This is really...

    who knows that someone has such a thick-skinned face and doesn't know how to look at his face at all?

    Chu Ning suddenly thought of Ji Shanjiang, who he had just met. At that time, his hair was still very long and he covered his eyes. His whole body was indifferent and lazy, and he didn't want to say a word.