56

Ji Haiyun was taken aback, and replied blankly: "The atmosphere at home today is not so good..."

    "The last sentence!" Ji Shanjiang grabbed her arm and said in anxious voice.

    Ji Haiyun stammered, "Just... there seems to be a problem with the engagement of Brother Yang Ling and Sister Chu Ning, and they didn't talk about it..."

    Just after she had finished speaking, Ji Shanjiang had disappeared and rushed to the second floor.

    Ji Haiyun stood there blankly, until the nanny came over and asked: "Haiyun? What's the matter with you?"

    She was suddenly awakened and shivered: "My mother, dear!"

    Why is Shanjiang so happy? !

    He likes Sister Chu Ning? !

    Ji Haiyun seemed to have discovered a great secret, she was so shocked that she couldn't close her mouth from ear to ear, and her whole person was a little dazed.

    But Ji Shanjiang ran directly to the second floor, Ji Changsong's study, he slammed the door open.

    Ji Changsong was in the study and looked up at him. First, he was surprised that Ji Shanjiang would find himself. Then he became angry: "Are you going to drink again?!"

    He walked quickly to the door and heard the anger in his voice. Heavier: "Ji Shanjiang! How much did you drink?!"

    Ji Shanjiang did not answer, his eyes were fixed on him, and his voice was pleasantly surprised: "Ji Yangling and Chu Ning are not engaged?"

    Ji Changsong was taken aback. He looked back at Ji Shanjiang, and was stunned by a pair of stubborn and surprised eyes.

    For a moment, Ji Changsong stretched out his hand, pulled Ji Shanjiang into the study, closed the door, and said, "What didn't happen? Just talk about it next time!"

    "I went to talk about the engagement this time but I didn't get it, can it happen next time? "Ji Shanjiang asked back.

    Ji Changsong was speechless. For a moment, he glared at Ji Shanjiang: "If Chu Ning is willing to give up inheriting the Fu family, she will succeed like Yang Ling, and will be your sister-in-law in the future! If she insists on the Fu family, then she will not marry anyone. A person with the surname Ji, your brother can't do it, neither can you!"

    Ji Shanjiang smiled, his voice brisk: "Who said my surname Ji? I can be named Du, I can change my surname at any time, and I can come to the door." After

    he finished speaking, he opened the door happily and ran away.

    Ji Changsong stood there blankly, and didn't recover for a while.

    For a moment, he was furious and roared--

    "Ji Shanjiang! You come back to Laozi! Asshole!!"

    At this time, the Fu family and Old Fu were also announcing major events.

    "On the day when work started on the sixth day of the first month, I took Yuan Jin to the company. He is not too young, so he can learn more first, and then go two days a week." Father Fu declared earnestly.

    Chu Ning and Fu Yuanjin were taken aback at the same time.

    Old man... Has this already become so anxious?

    Yuan Jin is only ten years old!

    Chu Ning had a wry smile at the corner of her mouth, some could not laugh or cry, and some did not know who to complain.