42

Chu Ning looked back at him, with surprise on her face.

Because of what happened today, Chu Ning changed his mind to Ji Shanjiang, so he didn't feel disgusted for the first time, but started to wonder why?

Ji Shanjiang's voice was soft, and his eyes were indescribably complicated: "Why didn't I meet you sooner..."

Chu Ning was stunned.

Ji Shanjiang didn't explain, looking at her, his deep eyes seemed to draw Chu Ning in.

Tan Yufei is really lucky. When he was a teenager, he could meet a woman named Chu Ning. She stretched out her hand and pulled him and his mother together.

Ji Shanjiang thought, if he could meet Chu Ning when he was a teenager, would he not have to take up a knife to resist, would it be possible for her mother to survive?

Tan Yufei is really lucky.

Chu Ning faintly understood what Ji Shanjiang was thinking of, his brows and eyes were painful, and the expression in his eyes was full of sadness that shocked her.

Before she could speak, Ji Shanjiang used his hands to hold Chu Ning in his arms.

"Let it..."

Ji Shanjiang closed his eyes, put his head on Chu Ning's shoulder, and said softly: "Let me hug, just hold for a while..."

Chu Ning heard the despair in Ji Shanjiang's voice. , She didn't understand why, but weirdly didn't push him away. Instead, she froze for a moment, and then tentatively patted him on the back.

Ji Shanjiang...

is a young man in his early twenties after all.

Chu Ning felt a drop of warm things fall from her neck, only one drop, disappeared quickly, if she was slightly lost, she might not feel anything.

Chu Ning did not speak or push him away.

This was the first time she was curious about Ji Shanjiang's past. She knew that he had just seen his shadow on Tan Yufei, so he was so angry that he wanted him to stand up, protect himself, and protect his mother...

so his In the past...

Had the bad experiences that he had concealed in lawlessness and ignorance?

Chu Ning was very thin, but at this moment, Ji Shanjiang felt that she was extremely powerful and could be counted on.

Does it take a lifetime of luck to know Chu Ning, so she can only be his future sister-in-law?

Between him and her, there is a difference between clouds and mud.

Ji Shanjiang suddenly released Chu Ning, retracted his hand, turned and left.

Chu Ning was bewildered by his unpredictable emotions, and stood there for a while, looking at his back in doubt.

Is she embarrassed because she knows about fragility?

She didn't see that Ji Shanjiang turned her back to her face, full of pain and entanglement.

He tightened his hand, telling himself that he must not look back.

Because he knows...

as long as he looks back, he will never leave again.

Behind him, Xu is beyond the reach.

Probably because of Chu Ning's words, Su Min and Tan Yufei did not accuse Tan Yuchen or tell the truth about the matter after returning home.

Tan Chenkai was very angry. His son was ignorant, so he ran up the mountain secretly and asked Miss Fu to look for him all night. To him, it was really shameful.