62

After knowing who shot Ji

    Shanjiang , Chu Ning has already done something that shouldn't be done- telling Ji Changsong the person behind him.

    This has nothing to do with her at first, telling Ji Changsong is already interfering in something that he shouldn't intervene.

    The rest is the Ji family's family affairs, she is not qualified to intervene, and does not want to intervene.

    Ji Yangling thought it was impossible for Ji Shanjiang to be kept in the police station, and would always give Ji's an explanation. Chu Ning knew that Ji Changsong still cared about Ji Shanjiang, so naturally it was impossible to let it go.

    Chu Ning also stopped intervening.

    It's just that she couldn't help being a little irritable in her heart, which made Fu pay attention to it for a while.

    This Ji Yangling...what does he want to do?

    On the day that Ji Wenyu and Cheng Piaopiao got married, Ji Shanjiang came out.

    The Fu family went there that day, and few of the Ji family were happy at the wedding ceremony.

    Elder Ji is not satisfied with Cheng Piaopiao, so naturally he will not be too happy. He is willing to show up for the face of Quan Ji's family.

    Ji Haiyun was worried about Ji Shanjiang. Although she was smiling all the time, she was always in a daze.

    Tang Jia watched the show the whole time, and he was probably the only one who was happy.

    Ji Changbai and Shi Xiangyu were dissatisfied with Cheng Piaopiao, and were equally unhappy. The groom Ji Wenyu knew that Ji Shanjiang was coming out today, but because of the recent family atmosphere, his smile was faintly complicated.

    Even the bride Cheng Piaopiao didn't know why, her expression was difficult to distinguish, and her eyes were complicated.

    This wedding is really strange.

    Chu Ning looked around and didn't see Ji Shanjiang. If he wants to come, he will definitely not have the leisure to attend the wedding.

    However, Ji Yangling was always there, still as gentle and graceful as ever, she avoided him far.

    But after the meal, Chu Ning still "ran into" Ji Yangling, or that--he came to her specially.

    "What's the matter?" Chu Ning spoke first, looking at the man in the black suit in front of him.

    He is no different from before, except that he has a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, but his temperament is slightly different from before.

    Chu Ning knew that the reason was not the glasses, but his eyes.

    There is less gentleness and more thick ink that cannot be removed. It is the same as before, and completely different from before.

    Ji Yangling approached with the cup, showing the same gentle smile as before: "You bought the winery."

    Chu Ning didn't say a word, she knew that Ji Yangling could find it.

    Ji Yangling pushed his glasses, and the thick ink in his eyes deepened: "Chu Ning, do you care about him or the nightclub goods."

    Chu Ning still didn't say anything, but this time it wasn't acquiescence, but...confused.

    She doesn't seem to know...whether it's for the nightclub or something else.