7

"She will." Ji Yangling replied, smiling brightly.

The two had just been in the car, and they had a good chat, and they knew more about each other.

Chu Ning and him looked at each other through glasses, smiled at each other, and they were very tacitly in agreement.

"Brother Yang Ling can't bully girls either. My cousin and I will go for a while, Bibi?" Bai Yingyue's voice changed a little.

She looked at Chu Ning's eyes with Ji Yangling behind her back, as if poisoned.

After Chu Ning came back, the two of them didn't see each other, but they seemed to have a tacit understanding that no one else had!

Obviously this fairy is seducing Brother Yang Ling with his good looks!

Bai Yingyue was frantic with anger.

"Okay!" Chu Ning smiled and agreed.

Seeing that she had agreed, Bai Yingyue had another calculation in her eyes. She returned to her elegant appearance and said to Ji Haiyun, "Haiyun, are you with you too?"

"Okay!" Ji Haiyun agreed, and she looked at Chu. Condensation, there are two provocations.

Chu Ning was a little surprised by Ji Haiyun's hostility, her eyes flashed, and instantly thought of the information she had learned before -

Ji Haiyun and Bai Yingyue had a good relationship.

No wonder Ji Haiyun was dissatisfied with her, maybe she was provoked by Bai Yingyue?

Chu Ning raised her eyebrows slightly, did not speak, but looked at Bai Yingyue with a cold look. Her cousin really did her best to deal with her.

This time I am called Shang Ji Haiyun, I am afraid I want to humiliate her together.

Chu Ning withdrew her gaze and ignored her.

Bai Yingyue snorted coldly. She comes to ski every year and enjoys quite well. How can Chu Ning compare to it?

She lifted her chin and moved her snowboard to adjust her posture.

Ji Haiyun was also doing preparatory work. The three girls competed, and the men looked with gusto and looked forward to it.

Chu Ning turned around, looked at the staff and told them: "Help me watch the two children, Yuanjin can play, but you have to bring the little bells to play, can you?"

These staff serve them, how could it not be possible? ?

"It's okay, Miss Fu."

"Sister, go to play for a while, and come back later. Don't run around with Yuan Jin and Xiaoling. If you want to play, you must follow the staff and pay attention to safety." Chu Ning is serious. Exhort.

Yuan Jin obediently responded, and there were two staff members watching Xiao Lingdang, and Chu Ning was relieved.

As soon as the whistle sounded, the three of them rowed away almost at the same time.

"Guess who will win?" Rong Jing looked at the back of the three of them and laughed, "

Tell the guests who lost." Ji Wenyu was not uncomfortable: "When it comes to skiing, Hai Yun is a master, and ordinary girls may not be able to win her! "

Yangling, how about you?"

Ji Yangling smiled without speaking.

"Yang Ling doesn't participate in this kind of game. Rongjing, guess what?"