9

Chu Ning took a small bell and left here, and Ji Yangling and the others also followed.

As for what each of them did to Little Bell, I will know in the future.

How to clean them up?

Their own family members clean them up!

Because of the Little Bell incident, no one had any trouble making fun. Rongjing invited them to dinner at noon and expressed their apologies.

After the meal, Fu Yi took Fu Yuanjin and Xiaoling back home.

Chu Ning sat in Fu San's car and parked at the foot of the ski resort.

It didn't take long until Ji Shanjiang came out.

He came out alone, and the weather was not too cold when he got out of the ski resort, so he dressed simply. His face was expressionless, and there was a piece of gauze on his forehead not knowing how he was injured.

In fact, it was pasted inside the ski resort before, but Chu Ning was full of anger at that time and did not pay attention.

Chu Ning made a gesture, and the car immediately stopped next to Ji Shanjiang.

"Get in the car." Chu Ning's voice was calm.

Ji Shanjiang's face is indeed amazing, but it is not the look that Chu Ning really likes, so looking at his face, she is still calm.

He raised his head slightly, revealing those deep eyes.

Because of the gauze on his forehead, the whole person feels decadent, with messy hair and two or three studs in one ear.

Hearing Chu Ning's invitation, he snorted, after thinking about it, he opened the car door and sat in.

This was the first time Chu Ning and Ji Shanjiang were so close, and her first reaction was to frown.

This person has no rules.

Sitting in the chair casually and lazily, with his legs stretched out, the whole person leaned lazily on the cushions, and the expression on his face was quite casual.

Even if his legs were long and beautiful, Chu Ning couldn't appreciate it.

She couldn't help but think of Ji Yangling, who was gentle and serious when he should be serious, and the two brothers really had a huge gap.

At this moment, Ji Shanjiang took out a cigarette and lit it directly, with an extremely arrogant attitude: "What's the matter?"

Because of smoking, his voice was a little hoarse and magnetic, and he was very...contemptuous.

Chu Ning frowned completely and opened the car window to calm her anger.

She has a standard sitting posture. She has long been accustomed to sitting upright, so she doesn't feel tired. The position of her hands and the posture of her feet are very standard.

"Puff--" Ji Shan Jiang Yuguang glanced at her, then sneered again.

Chu Ning let out a sigh, turned his head, and moved his gaze to Ji Shanjiang, trying his best not to focus on the cigarette he smoked: "Ji Ermao, I am sorry for the misunderstanding today, and thank you for helping Xiaoling Ding."

Ji Shanjiang is very white, his face is abnormally white, but his eyes are deep and dark. The corners of his mouth are curled up, and Chu Ning cast a sideways glance: "You still apologize?"

"It's my fault, so I apologize. I owe you a favor. If I need to pay it back in the future, what Chu Ning can do is what Chu Ning can do." Chu Ning took a deep breath.