107

After she took over Fu Shi, she became even more charitable in terms of money.

    Those poor people inside need more funds to make their lives easier, and those who are still trapped in the dark and tortured need more money to save them.

    Foreign police will also do things, but they will not be so serious, let alone catch any clues, so they will spend a lot of money digging deep to rescue those people.

    Now it's only part of it. When many of her Fu's projects become more stable, she even wants to send all the income from Dora and the nightclub.

    The meaning of money is to spend it. Putting it here is nothing more than a number. Money can be rolled out. Money is getting more and more, and the number is getting bigger and bigger.

    But after all, it can only be used to reflect the value, and the best way to use it-is naturally your own person, personally use it on people in need.

    After Chu Ning finished speaking, everyone else was stunned.

    Especially Fu Baixuan and Bai Yingyue, with unbelievable faces.

    "You nonsense—" Bai Yingyue screamed.

    If Fu Chuning really used the money for charity, how could he not use it for publicity?

    How could no one know? !

    There are many people who can do charity. Big consortia such as Fu and Ji have their own foundations. They do charity every year, and after earning money, all they want to think about is fame.

    How could there be people who do good deeds and don't want to leave a name? !

    Looking at the money she spent, it was not a small amount, but it was sent out quietly without any publicity? !

    Chu Ning lowered her head slightly: "I don't have to lie to you."

    Fu Baixuan didn't know what was thinking, and raised his finger at Fu Chu Ning with terrible hatred: "Did you deliberately?! You calculated me again?! You deliberately adjusted the money. Do charity and lead me and my people out? You count me?!"

    He was calculated twice by Chu Ning, and when he looked at the current scene again, he felt that Fu Chu Ning was still calculating him.

    It is ridiculous and sad to speculate on other people's thoughts from one's own narrow perspective.

    "Enough—" Fu Junguo's patience was exhausted, he raised his crutches and smashed it heavily, "Fu Baixuan! Bai Yingyue! Kneel me down!" The

    two stopped their voices and looked at Fu Junguo.

    "You were going to hurt Ningning in the first place. The car accident nearly killed Ningning. Now there are all kinds of calculations and speculations about Ningning. I am so disappointed with you and I have given you the opportunity, but obviously you will not cherish it." Fu Junguo's eyes were severe. The voice was cold.

    Neither Fu Baixuan nor Bai Yingyue knelt down. Fu Baixuan did not admit his mistake because of the death. Bai Yingyue did not want to be ashamed because of Ji Yangling's presence.

    The expression in Fu Junguo's eyes became even colder: "From today, Fu Baixuan will no longer have the surname Fu. The things of our Fu family, their Bai family, don't think about it at all!"

    His words meant to sever ties with these two people. .

    Fu Ying became anxious, and hurriedly stepped forward: "Dad, calm down. I haven't asked the question clearly. Why are you convicted so quickly?"