95

When Chu Ning entered the villa, it was rare that Ji Shanjiang didn't play with Little Bell.

    Fu Qixiu was counting the bells on the tree with the little bell. Chu Xiuzhu didn't know where it was.

    Chu Ning walked around, and finally saw Ji Shanjiang who was holding the computer seriously thinking. Her frowning brows loosened in an instant, and she quickly walked over: "What are you doing here?"

    Ji Shanjiang looked up, revealing a far-fetched expression. Smile: "I'm discussing tomorrow's affairs with the lawyer."

    "Not going well?" Chu Ning sat down next to him and said a question, but was affirmative.

    Ji Shanjiang shook his head, his eyes a little sad: "If the other party is an ordinary person, even if the evidence is solid, but the Ji family and the Tang family, they will definitely not let Tang Jia be locked in, they will definitely clear Tang Jia. Charge."

    "Is there no way?" Chu Ning looked at the information and frowned slightly, "Tomorrow will be held under media attention, and their chances of winning are not great."

    Ji Shanjiang gritted his teeth: "No matter how long the sentence is, I will be tomorrow. She must be sent in, for three to five years, I want her to be locked in!"

    Chu Ning sighed and said nothing.

    Ji Yangling is a wise man, Mr. Ji is even more scheming, and the insidious and cunning Tang family...

    their accusations against Tang Jia can only be centered around her attack on Ji Shanjiang. What is remarkable is an attempted murder, and Compared with what she did to Du Wan back then, she was still lighter.

    What's more, they didn't know what the Ji family and the Tang family had.

    But in any case, Ji Shanjiang will not give up.

    And she will always support him.

    Ji's house.

    It was very late when Ji Yangling came back. He went to see Tang Jia. She lost a lot of weight and she became very haggard.

    Although Tang Jia had not had a good life these years, she had never suffered such a pain in the past.

    She stared at Ji Yangling and begged, begging him to save her out.

    Can Ji Yangling feel better in his heart?

    His mother made a mistake, but that was his mother, the only person in the world who still loved him. She was crying pitifully, and Ji Yangling's heart ached.

    Everyone knows about the Ji family, especially the company. Almost everyone knows the truth.

    The public opinion damage he initiated to Ji Shanjiang at the beginning is now all back to him.

    Although no one dared to talk publicly, those eyes with strange eyes could still be clearly felt.

    Ji Yangling doesn't care about these. Compared with his current situation, these words and eyes are not emotional. He is about to be driven crazy by the things that happened in the Ji family these days.

    In the past, he was calm and generous, speaking and doing things in an orderly manner. At that time, it seemed that there was nothing in the world that he couldn't solve.

    But now, he is overwhelmed.

    He raised his hand, rubbed his frowning brow, and walked up the stairs, but paused when he was on the second floor. For a moment, he continued to walk up.