Only a few surrounding houses were not demolished and they were all bought by Ji Changsong. Over the years, many people have been looking for maintenance.

    Because of this, even though so many years have passed, stepping into the yard, it still looks the same as before.

    It's just because there is no one else to live in, it looks particularly deserted.

    Ji Changsong lived in it alone. Ji Yangling visited once, and Ji Shanjiang came once, but he didn't come to see Ji Changsong, but to see the traces of Du Wan's life.

    Ji's family is very deserted now, so Ji Changbai feels sorry for his brother, so he instructs Ji Wenyu and Cheng Piaopiao to visit Ji Changsong more often.

    "Dad...Uncle won't come back in the future?" Ji Wenyu's voice was soft, and his brows were tightly frowned.

    This year, too much happened to the Ji family. Since Ji Changsong moved out, Mr. Ji has become more and more silent. He seldom leaves the study, and occasionally goes out to walk, is quite quiet, and has less time to go to the company.

    "I can come back, but I won't come back to live." Ji Changbai sighed. He knew Ji Changsong and his brother's character. Such a thing would be unacceptable to anyone.

    What he didn't do to Mr. Ji was also based on the blood relationship between his father and his son.

    Ji Changsong hates his father, Ji Shan Jiang hates Ji Changsong, and Ji Yangling's biological mother is imprisoned by Ji Changsong...

    This chaotic Ji family, this painful relationship between father and son.

    Ji Wenyu helped Cheng Piaopiao, who had a big belly next to

    him, sighing : "Fortunately, Dad is not the boss." When he was young, Ji Wenyu also thought about other people's attitudes, and the Ji family belonged to Ji Yangling, and no one else touched them. Dip it?

    Of course, that idea quickly disappeared, and he always knew that Ji Yangling was best suited to manage Ji's family.

    Now Ji Wenyu is a little grateful. Fortunately, he and his father have never had any contact with the head of the Ji family. Their lives are simpler and cleaner.

    The head of the Ji family has a lot, but more has to be abandoned.

    The uncle will not say anything. Even Yang Ling and the girl he likes can no longer be able to stay alone with the Ji clan. Maybe in the future, he will marry someone who he doesn't like.

    Ji Changbai sighed and nodded: "Yes, in such a big family, it is good to be a junior who bears no responsibility."

    Ji Wenyu held Cheng Piaopiao's hand tightly, if it was his father. Ji Changbai is the head of the family, isn't it... maybe he won't be able to marry Piaopiao?

    Thinking of this, he looked at Cheng Piaopiao, and slowly revealed a grateful smile.

    Cheng Piaopiao also returned him with a smile, his eyes gentle.

    Time was so imperceptibly that it was midsummer, and the sun outside was shining fiercely on the ground.

    Chu Ning has also gained a firm foothold in the Fu family. She already had people of her own, like Chen Gang and Shao Yan, who did everything perfectly and spoke few words, and they were all people who could go further.

    Manager Qiao has also become very obedient since he took over the second-hand market project he cooperated with Rongjia, and he has unconditionally supported Chu Ning.