Cheng Piaopiao quickly sent his family away the moment he saw Ji Shanjiang.

    Except for Ji's family, the only remaining people are the staff, otherwise Mr. Ji would be even more angry.

    After sending the old man to the car, Ji Wenyu held Cheng Piaopiao's hand with a look of guilt: "I'm sorry...Today's wedding unexpectedly encountered so many things, I..."

    Cheng Piaopiao shook his head, stretched out his hand, and blocked him to say If she said, her voice was gentle: “It’s okay. When the child gets older, when grandpa and parents accept me, we can make up another wedding.”

    She knew that Ji’s family would not welcome her today, and almost no one was happy. But she doesn't care. Her voice was gentle and reasonable, and she even described a bright future for Ji Wenyu.

    Ji Wenyu felt warm and couldn't help but stretch out his hand and hug her into his arms, with a soft voice: "Piaopiao, I love you."

    "I love you too," Cheng Piaopiao hugged him back, with a smile in his voice:" Happy wedding, husband."

    Ji Wenyu suddenly smiled, smiling happily.

    Shitou and others were still locked inside, while Ji Shanjiang was locked in the room.

    "Mountain ginger." Ji Changsong opened the door and turned pale when he saw it inside.

    Ji Shanjiang was lying next to the window, obviously about to jump down. The window was wide open. If he hadn't opened the door, he would have already jumped down.

    "Ji Shanjiang-come in! If you have something to say!" Ji Changsong shook his voice and held the door.

    Ji Shanjiang didn't say anything, spotted the position, and was ready to jump down when he was in a pose.

    "If you fall into a problem, wouldn't Fu Chuning be bothered by it?!" Ji Changsong shouted, his voice hurried.

    Sure enough, Fu Chuning's three words caught Ji

    Shanjiang 's mind. He retracted his leg and looked at him: "What do you mean?" Ji Changsong wiped the sweat from his forehead and replied: "It was Fu Chuning who told me-- Whoever is accusing you, she also bought the winery."

    He said as he walked towards Ji Shanjiang.

    Ji Shanjiang was taken aback for a moment, obviously he didn't expect Chu Ning to do this.

    He always thought that Chu Ning hated him... After all, apart from a face, he seemed to have nothing better than Ji Yangling.

    Even if it is very unfavorable to him now, even if his company is seized, he still raises the corners of his mouth

    , and loses a bit of hostility: "Really?" "Really." Ji Changsong nodded and said hurriedly, "You Hurry down, let's think about how to save your company and your friends, you--ah--"

    Ji Shanjiang has already jumped down.

    Ji Changsong softened his legs in fright, rushed over and leaned on the window to look down.

    Ji Shanjiang is okay. He has already jumped through the window with great experience, and when Ji Changsong probed, he found that a rope was hanging down the window sill.     Ji

    Changsong: "..."

Ji Shanjiang was probably in a better mood at last, and he turned around and waved at him, and disappeared from sight in a blink of an eye.