Ji Yangling looked at her, his eyes gradually blurred, raised his hand, wanting to touch her cheek.

    Chu Ning stepped back abruptly, and the wine glass in his hand shook.

    Ji Yang lingered for a while, revealing a bitter smile.

    "I'm leaving now." Chu Ning put down the cup and left in a hurry.

    Ji Yangling looked at her back, a little lost, the saddest thing was this, watching people gradually move away, but he was powerless.

    He squeezed his hands tightly and pressed hard, the cup was squeezed, the fragments fell to the ground, and the palms were also scratched, and the blood fell down.

    "Ji Shao--" The staff member's voice was anxious.

    In the afternoon, the guests basically dispersed.

    Ji Shanjiang, unshaven, walked in from the main entrance, glanced at the factory, and went straight to Ji Yangling.

    "Stop him--" Old man Ji happened to see him and hurriedly shouted.

    Ji Shanjiang quickened his pace, and when he approached Ji Yangling, he threw a punch: "Fuck! Did you do it?!" This punch

    vented all Ji Shanjiang's strength and directly knocked Ji Yangling down. , Smashed the glasses frame.

    Ji Yangling raised his hand, threw away his glasses, and looked at Ji Shanjiang: "It's me. You are thinking about how to beat me now. Why don't you think about how to save your brother."

    "Bad bastard--" Ji Shanjiang raised his eyes. He was about to kick him and was held by someone. His eyes were blood-red, and he stared at Ji Yangling, "If you have the ability, come at me?! Don't marry anyone who involves innocent people!"

    Ji Yangling stood up and straightened up. Clothes, looked at him coldly: "If they are innocent, how could the police catch them?"

    "Fuck!" Ji Shanjiang struggled violently, trying to beat Ji Yangling.

    But a large group of security guards stopped him, and he struggled frantically, like a desperate little beast, his eyes fixed on Ji Yangling.

    "Yang Ling, go back." Elder Ji said in a cold voice.

    He knew Ji Shanjiang's combat effectiveness. If he hadn't gotten off all the way, these people couldn't stop Ji Shanjiang.

    Ji Yangling glanced at the old man, then at Ji Shanjiang who was still struggling, picked up the eye frame, and left with a cold face.

    If he wants to take away his important people, he will destroy his important things.

    Ji Changsong has grown a lot older these past two days. He walked quickly to Ji Shanjiang and stretched out his trembling hand: "Shanjiang... calm down..."

    He couldn't control Ji Shanjiang before, and he still couldn't control it. Ji Yangling could do nothing but watch them in a hurry.

    "Take him back and close the room." Old man Ji said harshly.

    "Yes—" When the bodyguards replied, their hands were loosened.

    Ji Shanjiang gritted his teeth and exhausted all his strength to kick all the people around him who were holding him away, then turned around and left without paying attention to the old man.

    Elder     Ji was so angry that he hit the ground with a cane, clutching his chest: "Unfortunate at home! Unhappy at home!" Ji Wenyu and Cheng Piaopiao hurried to support him. Fortunately, almost all the guests left, and they saw Ji's house making trouble before they left. , And left immediately.