People around her were persuading her to quickly find a way to ease the relationship with the emperor, but Chu Ning wanted to be the emperor by herself. It was in this icy and snowy weather that day, she walked all night in the palace, from the plum garden to the imperial garden, and then to the Yeejeong Hall.

    The next day, the Princess Regent of Da Chu handed over the power to the emperor, the brother who had grown up.

    Today, Chu Ning has made a decision, but she still walked out with a blank face, feeling the ice and snow outside.

    She walked very slowly, stepping on the snowflakes "squeaking", slowly walking forward step by step.

    When she reached the main entrance, she stopped and stared at someone who shouldn't be here either.

    Both eyes were surprised.

    This is a fucking coincidence.

    Ji Shan Jiang never expected to meet Chu Ning!

    He just couldn't vent the joy in his heart, so he ran over, wanting to get closer to Chu Ning.

    "Why are you here?" Chu Ning frowned, her voice puzzled.

    Ji Shanjiang scratched his head, a little embarrassed: "Just come over and hang a bell..."

    Chu Ning squinted at his hand, there was nothing.

    Ji Shanjiang subconsciously added, with a bit of a scent of stealing the

    bell : "I have hung it up!" "Oh," Chu Ning replied and nodded: "I will tell Little Bell tomorrow that there is one more on the tree."

    Ji Shanjiang : "..."

    That girl counts every day, she knows whether there is one more or one less.

    Ji Shanjiang pursed his lips, took a step forward, and stood still in front of Chu Ning. His voice was a little nervous, "Well, I'm not here to hang the bell, that...you and Ji Yangling are not engaged."

    Chu Ning frowned. He wrinkled fiercely and raised his head: "What are you doing?"

    Ji Shanjiang was not angry at all. Instead, his voice was smiling: "If you fail, you are not my sister-in-law, I can chase you."

    He paused, and the corner of his mouth hooked: "Even if you are not my sister-in-law. Stop me from chasing you." When

    he laughed, he was a little bit wicked, not very serious, which may have something to do with his looks. This is an overly stunning face.

    But I have to admit that he looks good with a smile.

    Chu Ning didn't fight with anger, "I won't be with Yang Ling and I won't be with you!"

    "Because my last name is Ji? I can be named Du!" His eyes were a little bright.

    Chu Ning: "..." This is really shameless.

    They were talking and didn't notice the distance. There was a car parked in the shadow of a tree, very inconspicuous.

    Ji Yangling happened to be sitting in the car. The phone he was holding had just turned out Chu Ning's number. Before he could send it out, he saw the scene not far away.

    One tall and one short, two very stunning people, under the dimly yellow street lamp, the snow in the sky didn't care, and there was no one else.

    Ji Yangling pinched his hands on the steering wheel, his eyes getting colder and colder.

    Chu Ning didn't want to pay attention to the man, so she turned and left.