Her style of doing things has been the same for both her life, and this is also the demeanor that a superior person should have.

I'm sorry for her, never let it go, and if you are kind to her, you must also express it.

No matter how she doesn't like Ji Shanjiang's behavior, it is a fact that he helped Xiaoling Ding today, and it is also a fact that she pushed him today.

Ji Shanjiang's expression was strange for a moment, and then he was full of mockery.

He took a heavy puff of cigarette, then exhaled the smoke ring.

In the smoke, he half-squinted his eyes, blinded.

She even apologized to him?

Someone apologized to him for this mischievous "second generation ancestor"?

It wasn't only this time who wronged him, and it was not just this person who wrongly beat him.

Ji Shanjiang knew from an early age that it was useless to explain that he was wronged. Some people have actually decided that he does not need to explain.

When he first arrived at Ji's house, were there few things that Tang Jia wronged him? Labeling him as "ignorant" and "rebellious", his explanation is useless at all.

"Hang Da Jiang Xi Yang Ling", Yang Ling means long wind and waves.

Mountain ginger means vanilla, and vanilla is nothing more than grass.

A piece of grass with Gao Men's blood, but was despised by Gao Men.

Ji Shanjiang suddenly felt a little bit boring. He originally planned to come up to ridicule Fu Chu Ning, but now he feels extremely boring.

So he shook his head, said nothing, opened the door with his well-knotted hand, and got out of the car with a cigarette in his mouth.

Just getting out of the car, Fu Chuning stopped him: "Second Young Master Ji, I believe in Fu Chuning, and I owe you a favor."

Ji Shanjiang paused and turned around, pressing one hand against the window, in a lazy and inattentive posture. .

The soot fell into the car, and Chu Ning moved subconsciously.

The corner of Ji Shanjiang's mouth twitched, and that stunning face became alive in an instant.

He looked at Chu Ning. Except for just dodge subconsciously, the other party had been sitting neatly, with a serious and serious expression. Her beautiful and delicate face was hardened by her serious and serious expression.

Because of the smoke in his mouth, Ji Shanjiang's voice was a little vague: "Future sister-in-law, can I pay you anything I want?"

Chu Ning frowned and looked straight at him, not understanding what this person meant.

Ji Shanjiang snorted, shook his head, turned and left.

It's boring, these serious people are really boring.

His future sister-in-law is a perfect match with Ji Yangling!

Chu Ning looked at his back, gradually loosened her brows, and breathed smoothly.

Fu San turned around: "Chu Ning, want me to clean up..."

Chu Ning shook her head and interrupted her: "Forget it, just go back and wash the car." The

next day, the Fu family came to apologize one after another.

Yesterday's second generation ancestors all had blue skin and swollen faces, and their expressions were depressed.