9. London?!! [PART 2]

I opened the letter and never knew the words written in them will change my life forever, a single sentence was written in it.

WILL YOU MOVE-IN WITH US IN LONDON?

I looked up towards the boys, mum, greg and denise. The boys were chewing their nails, running a hand through their fingers or crossing their fingers.

"What about-" I started but was cut off.

"Also don't worry mum gave us the permission." Ni said as if he read my mind.

"But this is a very difficult decision I love you all, how do you expect me to choose between you two and what about the twins?" I asked.

"The twins will be coming with you if you wanna come." Li said.

"And darling I want you to go and live out of this city sometime." mum said, I opened my mouth to say something but she continued. "Don't worry about us, we'll all love you three like any other time and me, greg and denise have already discussed it and allowed you." 

"Also boys I hear anything bad happening to her I'll be on the next flight to london to bring her back." greg warned.

"Okay I'll move in." I hugged mum and the boys cheered.

"When are we leaving because Ni if you forgot we have to go visit dad also." I said and by dad I meant Bobby. Since Ni and I were young I used to call Maura and Bobby 'mum and dad' and he used to call my parents 'mumma and papa'.

"Actually... " Ni trailed off.

"What?" I asked

"We'releavingtomorrow." he said

"What?" I asked getting irritated

"We're leaving tomorrow." he spoke this time in a slow pace.

"Tomorrow?!" I exclaimed

"uh huh." haz said.

"What about my packing, oh god." I am so worried, I'm moving in with one direction- my friends, that too leaving tomorrow and I'm not done packing.

"About that, our stylist louise was so happy that she's going to get another girl to accompany her, she brought a whole new wardrobe for you." Z informed

"Oh no I'm not going to except that, please." I said. Already they're doing so much by letting me move in with them, then I except all fancy clothes from big designer company's bought from their money, it doesn't feel right, it's like I'm using them. 

"But - "

"Please I'll go and pack my and twins stuff and then we can leave for Dad's" I excused myself and was starting to leave when mum stopped.

"Darling I have something to give you." she spoke and I nodded. She then handed me an envelope. What is with people giving me envelopes today. Anyway when I opened the letter I was shook.

"No mum I can't accept this, the boys are already doing so much for me." I said handing back her the letter of the university that is in london, that I applied in for my post graduation long before mumma and papa's accident. I didn't want to move to london after the death. Oh God! Mum even paid the whole fees.