14. Interview

*Taylor's POV*

"anz, anna," C called and we hummed

"Selena, Selena." she called again, we turned around and saw she was holding onto the wall. We ran towards her.

"Taylor." she shouted in a low voice and she fainted.

"C, cherry get up, babe get up." sel tapped her cheeks but no reply.

"anz do something please, you're a med student right?" I pleaded.

"I don't know what to do." she replied with tears in her eyes.

"Call the boys." I advised and they started dialing them up. I raised my eyebrows to ask did they pick up but the girls shook their heads in denial.

"Call paul." I picked up and started calling him myself but it was unreachable, like seriously.

"Call ed." sel suggested but his phone too was unreachable.

"Check her contacts you'll fine someone." anz said and I nodded going through her contacts. The only left contacts were Joe, kevin, charlie and simon.

"We only have two options Charlie and Simon." I whispered and shook my head. I called my manager from my phone and told her to send me an ambulance.

*LOUIS' POV* 

"why is C calling us at this hour?" haz worriedly asked.

"Just don't pick up it's 3 in the morning." el ordered and we ignored the calls. We were currently having drinks and pizza.

"Let's switch on the TV." Z suggested and haz switched it on. He was scrolling through the channels when he heard taylor's name and stopped it.

"AN AMBULANCE SEEN INFRONT OF TAYLOR SWIFT'S HOUSE? IS EVERYTHING FINE? IS THE SINGER FINE?" the host shouted making me flinch.

"BY THE LOOKS OF IT ONE OF TAYLOR'S FRIEND IS UNCONCSIOUS, YOU CAN SEE SELENA GOMEZ AND ONE MORE OF HER FRIEND TALKING TO THE PARAMEDICS, WE CAN SEE CHERRY ELLIOTT ON THE STRECHER." the host shouted c's name and my ears perked up.

"Eh just their drama, gimme the remote." el snatched the remote for Haz's hand.

"Boys I think so we should go to the hospital." haz mumbled and el grumbled.

"What's your problem harry? No one is going anywhere, just make sure she's here tomorrow for the interview." el chastised and everybody including me nodded.

*TAYLOR's POV"

Me and anz were sitting in the ambulance with C while sel was coming in a car with the kids. God knows what is wrong with C. As we reached the hospital, there were paps standing there? What the hell who called them. I called my bodyguards who thankfully came faster than I expected because they were already informed by my manager and made way for the strecher keeping the paps out of reach. 

Paramedics took the strecher in some room while one of the nurses told us to wait in the waiting room. Me and anz sat down. Sel came in with the kids.

"who called the paps" she fumed and started ranting. After 10 mins, me and anz finally calmed her down.

"I can't wait for that bitch to go back home" I chastised talking about eleanor.

"Cherry Elliott's family." doctor asked and we all stood up

"is she alright doctor" "is she fine?" anz and sel asked at the same time.

"You all please calm down and take a seat." the doctor order and we all sat down.

"Well you brought her on time, because she was also having an asthma attack. And her health it all happened because of few things which took a toll on her." doc talked about C.