8. Happy Birthday Boobear.

I wake up to an annoying alarm but I quickly dismiss it to make sure lou doesn't wake up. I slowly whisper "Happy Birthday." and get up from the bed. I take a shower and wear something comfortable- my hoodie and sweatpants, as I've to loads of work today and tie my hair into a bun. I promised lottie, fizzy, phoebe and daisy that I'll celebrate their boobear's birthday how they wanted, I got a whole list and I'm going to fulfill that.

I go down in the kitchen and start making coffee whilst waking Ni up.

"Ni get up." I said shaking him

"hmmm no." he mumbled

"Please I've to prepare things for lou's bday please. The sooner you wake up the sooner he'll be out of the house and I'll have appropriate time to do my work please."

"ughhh fine."

"I'm going to wake other boys up, your coffee is in the kitchen." I said and walked back upstairs. I opened the door, the scene infront of me made my eyes widen and I shouted. I turned around, my back now facing the doorframe of the room. By this time lou was also infront of me.

"woah what happened?" Z asked and lou peeped into the room from my shoulder and started laughing.

"Oh dear lord haz for god's sake wear some clothes." I spoke.

"Oh shoot!!!" haz exclaimed.

"I came here to wake all of you and got flashed in the morning." I shivered. All the boys started laughing.

"sorry sorry, now you can turn around." haz said and I did as he said . Lou hugged me from behind resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Good Morning boys! Quickly get ready !! also your coffee's in the kitchen." I said

"We're going somewhere?" lou mumbled.

"hmm but you all are going, not me." I informed.

"Why? And where are we going?" he asked resting his head against mine and speaking very close to my ear making goosebumps erupt on my skin.

"I don't know." I seriously didn't know, I don't know why but they were just not ready to tell me.

"Where are we going boys?" He asked 

"Somewhere" Z replied.

"Ohhkk" lou replied.

"lou move I have to go make twins milk they're going to be up anytime now." I said, urging him to remove his hands from my torso.

"Nah I'm too comfortable." he huffed.

"lou remove your hands or when I move you'll fall." I warned him.

"fine." he said dragging out the 'i' and removing his hand.

I walked down the stairs and headed straight to the kitchen where I saw Ni sat on the bar stool drinking his coffee. I started making the twins milk.

"What was all the shouting about?" he asked

"Oh let me guess haz was naked." he answered himself.

"how did you know?" I asked surprised.

"Not the first time it has happened." he answered monotonously 

"huh?"

"He always sleeps like this. Go bold Go crazy." he said and I laughed.

I closed the lids of twins bottles and headed to them. Like usual they were awake. The milk was piping hot so I opened the bottle's lid and but them on a stable place which was out of the twins reach. I picked them up, played a little bit with them when I thought it's time for their bath. After a quick bath, I bundled them up and gave them their bottles, by now they were able to hold their bottles so yeah. The door opened and all the boys entered.