He's gone.

Allie

"Grace?"

I was wrong, this can very much get worse.

It's getting worse by the fucking second. I should've known happiness never lasts with me. I look up and find him standing in the doorway looking straight at me.

Ben.

Ben and Lucas, the two best friends who helped me and I repaid them by fucking them over.

Wait.

Is Ben Liam's brother? And Lucas is Aiden's brother? Is this some kind of joke?

Ben walks towards me and I start taking steps backwards until I hit the wall behind me. He stops a couple feet away. "It is you. Grace..."

"Umm...no dude that's Allie." Liam says interrupting Ben. I look up at Liam, even Miss Baker is here now. Ben is here. He's confused and angry I can see it in his eyes. How am I going to get out of this?

"Where the fuck have you been Grace?" His eyes are overflowing with emotions as he steps forward and brings me to his chest. "Do you have any idea how worried we were? How worried Lucas was?"

Harper and Aiden freeze at the mention of their brother. I catch both of their eyes for a second but pull away from Ben's chest and look at him, the pain I'm feeling right now is too much to deal with the questions. "B...Ben...is...is it true?"

Ben takes a step back and cups my face, he looks down at my trembling hands and sees the picture of Lucas. I feel drops of tears start flowing down, god I am so tired of crying. "Is he...please Ben tell me this is some kind of sick joke of yours. Please tell me he's hiding somewhere waiting to give me one of his lectures about how careless I've been. Please don't tell me he's really gone."

He wipes my tears and the look he gives me is enough to make me break but I need to hear him say it.

"You knew Lucas?" Says the tiny voice in the room. Oh my God Ava. Lucas is Ava's brother.

"I'm sorry, it's true." A sob breaks through me and I feel my knees buckle but Ben holds me up. How? Aiden said it was an accident but he never gave me the details. Oh God. What if they found him again? I started shaking at the thought. Please please no, not Lucas. Ben realizes and holds my shoulders tight. "Hey look at me. Br..."

"Is it my fault?" I don't want to breathe, I don't deserve to breathe. Its my fault I can feel it.

"What?" Ben's eyebrows furrow, probably questioning my sanity. But I need to know, "Is it..." I feel bile come up my throat at the thought but I keep it in. "Is it my fault?"

Aiden speaks up next and his voice is laced with anger and hatred. "How the fuck do you know my brother?" He's never spoken to me like that before, he takes a step towards me and I flinch away when I meet his eyes. They're no longer the warm and milky grey eyes filled with adoration they've had for me these past couple days, they're stormy grey clouds getting darker by the second. God what have I done.

He stops when he sees the look in my eyes, I'm bloody terrified of him right now but it's not his fault he's mad. He has every right to be. I destroyed his family.