The video.

Aiden

The look in her eyes is telling me she wants this as much as I do but as usual she's overthinking it. I don't want to push her to do anything she doesn't want to, I'm about to move back but then she licks her lips and stares into my eyes making me more eager to kiss her. I lean closer and I feel her slow breathes against my lips.

"I fucking knew it."

Oh for fucks sake. Really?

We both turn our heads and see my idiot best friend at the door grinning. He's fucking grinning. He just ruined my first kiss with Allie. Dick.

"I guess the cat's out of the bag." Allie whispers from beside me. I groan squeezing her hips before letting them go. Liam walks towards us. "I knew there was something going on with you two." He rubs his hands together.

"So Allie..." He puts his arm around my shoulder. "Is my best friend as good of a kisser as everyone says he is?" I flick his head. "Ouch."

Allie laughs. I love it when she laughs, I think it's my new favorite sound.

"Wouldn't know you kind of ruined it."

"I'm sorry. Tell you what. I'll leave for about ten minutes and come back sound good? Oh who am I kidding what are you guys doing here anyway?"

I look at Allie and she nods. "Liam meet my new client Allie." His eyes widen. "Shut up. You're his new client?"

"Mhm."

"So you're telling me that you two have been training together at night for weeks and you didn't tell me? And you haven't kissed her yet?"

I groan again. Why did he come back? "Liam shut up."

"Oh come on I can see the way you two look at each other."

"The same way you and Harper look at each other?" That shuts him up but what? I glare at him.

"Allie what the hell?"

She grabs her bag. "You started it. I'm going to head to the shower. You can tell him everything Aiden, no use in lying anymore. Have fun." She puts her tongue out at Liam and leaves the room.

I glare at Liam. He takes a step back when I step towards him. "You hurt her and I'll kill you."

I start unwrapping my hands. "Wait so does that means I can ask her out?" I glare at him again. I know how they feel about each other I'm not blind but he's my best friend and she's my sister. Anyone would be against it but I know both of them very well and I know they care about each other I just hope they don't hurt one another. I nod and roll my eyes as his face lights up and he gives me a large smile.

We hear the shower turn on and Liam sits on the counter. "Spill. Is she really the one Joe hooked you up with?" I look at the door that connects to the showers and nod. "Yep that's her."

"How does he know her?"

"She lives with him."

"Wait so he's the friend that left? The one she was beating herself up over?" I nod again and start cleaning up. "Does she have no family?"