and knew everything led back to you

Start from the beginning

"Thanks," Imra said, stammering a big smile while Iris just stared at them numbly.

She cleared her throat before sitting in between Kara and Winn, smiling at the happy couple. "So, you settling in?"

"Yeah. You know, Imra wanted to see what the times were like," Mon said.

"Everyone's been very kind so far. It's fascinating to see Earth this far back," Imra said.

"Oh, yeah. This must be like medieval times for you," Winn said.

"You eat things with your hands. So cute," Imra said and Iris seemed so annoyed, but she had no reason under the sun to be.

'So cute'

"Mon-El tells me there's a place in town where you can eat all the ribs you want," Imra continued, causing Iris's breath to hitch up. "What did you call it? Food until you're full?"

"Very close. It's all you can eat," Mon corrected and Imra nodded.

"Right. Yeah, Iris, Mon, Barry and I went there together once," Kara said before looking at Iris to find she looked sad. So being the friend she is, Kara looked right at Imra again. "Have you had beer yet?"

"Does it go with ribs?" Imra asked.

"It can," Kara said before she and Winn got up from the table with Imra, heading for the bar.

Leaving Iris and Mon alone.

"Hey," Mon said and Iris looked up at him.

"Hey," she replied.

"So, how was your party?" He asked.

"Good," Iris said and he nodded. "How's your ship?"

"Broken beyond my understanding, so," Mon said and Iris nodded before chuckling a little.

"Well, it sounds like we're having two very different weeks," she said.

"Yeah. Yeah, hey, I forgot how much I miss this place. You know, it's special," Mon said.

"You did make a pretty mean club soda," Iris said and Mon smiled nervously at her.

"I'm guessing that you probably steered clear of that hard vodka," he said, and suddenly, Iris started to get flustered at the memory.

"Please do not remind me. That was," Iris said before they both started laughing. "You know, you are so lucky Kara and I did not lose our job at the DEO that day—" But the laughing and smiled stopped when Iris heard Imra laughing with Winn and Kara.

She blinked, remembering reality, and looked down at her hands again. "Hey, you know, I'm really sorry," Iris looked up at him again. "About us being here, and how this must be really hard for you."

"No, no, no. You know what, Mon-El, your wife is lovely. And you two seem to really make each other happy," Iris said.

"So...do you want to talk about it?" Mon asked.

"There's nothing to talk about," Iris said.

Over by Winn and Kara, as they were talking up Imra, suddenly Kara's phone started ringing from an unknown number. "I should get this — Hello."

"You have a collect call from the Albatross Bay Correctional Facility."

Albatross Bay Correctional Facility

Walking into a private visiting room, Kara found herself confused when she saw Thomas Coville sitting at a table, waiting for her. "They will receive a blasphemous sigil. And in its wake, many cowards, killers and vile men will burn."