||Better with you||

• Jarchie meeting one another at group therapy and starting to maybe even enjoy life when together
• suicidal!Jarchie
• schizophrenic!Archie
• mention of suicide attempts, alcoholism, abuse and bullying

"Come on, Archie, you promised me to go to the meetings. At least try it once. If you don't like it there, then I'm willing to let it go. But try it once, please. I want you to be okay" Fred said, turning around to face his son. When Archie still wouldn't move out of the car, Fred exhaled softly.

"Do it for your mom then at least" Archie groaned, then nodded. He got out of the car before he slowly made his way over to the hospital. About a month ago, there might have been a bad slip in his life. Maybe that resulted in a trip in the ambulance to the hospital. While being in a state of morphine in-dosed brain, he might had promised to go to this stupid support group that the hospital held every Thursday for teenagers and young adults.

A sign on the floor signaled him that he had arrived. "Support group meeting for teenagers and young adults regarding various problems. Thursday's, 3pm. Here" Archie sighed, though then walked into the room, the door stood open anyways. Eight people were already there. A man in his early thirties sat at the other side of the room, his back to the wall, and the other eight people lined around him in a circle. Around him were four other girls and five boys, with him. Upon noticing him, they turned their heads to face him. Archie swallowed, wanting to leave, but then walked forward to sit down on a free seat. One meeting was a promise that he gave his mother, so that was what he would do.

"Hello, Archie. I'm happy that you followed my advice of coming here. You already know my name" He nodded, humming shortly as he looked around the group until he met a familiar face. Said person was a few inches smaller than him, driving a hand through his curly black hair. He fixed the beanie on top while being leaned back. Archie couldn't put a name on him though, so he let it go and instead turned to face Mr. Blake.

"Okay, I think that everyone is here now. So, let's start with what happened this week. Any news, topics or anything that you want to talk about?" Everyone stayed quiet "Come on, guys, who wants to start? Jughead? You are usually the one to start things off" The boy with the beanie stayed quiet, though then nodded.

"Okay, fine. But, like, nothing really happened this week. All was the usual. My parents are still the same assholes and everyone still hates me. Toni uh- stopped me again, I guess. I don't know if you can really call it an attempt to be honest"

"Have you tried what we discussed last week?" Jughead scoffed.

"What? Talking to my dad? For three days in a row he was too drunk to even talk. And even if, he wouldn't listen anyways. And my mom blocks all of my calls. When I call her on a different phone, she ends it as soon as she hears my voice"

Well, that sounded rough.

"What about the bullying? How was that this week?"

"The usual. Reggie has been a dick to me-"

"Language" Jughead huffed.

"He was an asshole, is that better?" He asked, turning around to face him yet again. Mr. Blake inhaled and didn't answer "And it's been the same. At least I didn't get any beating this week. Just some insults"

"Well, that's a start, isn't it?"

"No, not really. I just got better at avoiding him. It works better or worse, depending on the day. Are you giving me another great advice of yours? That's what you usually do, don't you?" Archie never really had much contact with his classmate but what he saw here until now hadn't really shown him in a good light either.