||Jealousy||

• Jughead and Archie figuring out their way after a break up
• Jeggie

We all want more, we want to go bigger and bigger. We need that in order to prove something, apparently. But the higher we reach, the more the fall hurts. Jughead and Archie had been friends... and then more... and now things are just overly weird and things happened, other things didn't.

As for right now, nothing is for sure and the only closure that Jughead had was his boyfriend, to be honest.

Jughead and Archie were sitting on the couch and playing a video game when the raven haired boy stopped the game, only to look at his phone. The redhead tried to look at who he was texting but couldn't figure it out.

Reggie: Hey, I'm done with helping my dad. You can come over now

Jughead: On my way

Reggie: Cya

"Who is texting you?" Archie asked, trying to lean over and have a better view on the display but Jughead had already turned it off before he could see anything. He shrugged and got up, picking up his converse and then pulling them on.

"It's Reggie, he just texted me that he's done with helping his father, so I can now go over to his and do this school project for biology. I told you about it, like a week ago"

"Really? Why are you doing it with Reggie?"

"Because everyone else in that class hates and bullies me, except for those 3 people who ignore me all the time. Reggie is literally the only one who talks to me in there"

"But what about me...?"

"Well, you shouldn't have failed physics last year then" Jughead snapped, though then he sighed "Sorry, I didn't mean it like that"

"You're forgiven" Archie chuckled, trying to get back to the subject "What is is about?"

"I honestly don't remember, probably just some stupid stuff no one cares about"

"Oh, okay"

"Relax, I'll be back for our sleepover in time. I'm not gonna pass out on that"

"Okay... love you"

"Love you too, Archie" Jughead sighed and then grabbed his laptop to put it in his backpack before he smiled softly at him. After that he left and walked over to Reggie's house.

Though, instead of knocking on the door, he walked to the back and climbed up a tree before he climbed through the opened window. There were a few reasons for that. First, Reggie's father, Marty Mantle, hated him because he's from the Southside and his father is the leader of the Serpents. Reggie's little sister, Samantha, had a dislike on him too.

When he had entered the room, Reggie was already sitting on his bed and then turned off his phone before looking over at him.

"Hey"

"Hey, do you got your laptop?"

"Of course, I do"

"Good, then let's start" Reggie said, petting the empty space beside him. Jughead sat down and they started working, at least until Samantha walked in the room.

"Mom said that dinner is ready and you should come downstairs. Your friend isn't invited"

"I know, can you tell mom that he will join us then?"

"But I don't like him"

"Come on, he's my friend"

"But I don't want that"