||This is me||

• An old relationship seeing one another again
• Just fluff for once (I don't know how we did that either. No it's not likely going to happen soon again)

26th June 20XX, Pride Day.

Jughead stood in front of his mirror in his room and looked down at himself. He turned around himself, looking at himself — or rather his butt, to be honest.

Was this too obvious?

Last month, he had bought some white sweatpants and together, which Toni sprayed with some graffiti. The bottoms were purple up to his knees and the rest stayed white and his grey shirt was sprayed black at the top in order to create the asexual pride flag. Every seem was stitched with a strip that had the rainbow flag imprinted. Leaving his beanie off, he grabbed the glitter, which he got from Toni, who had it from Cheryl, and put it on his hair. Lastly, he sprayed his hair with a little bit of hairspray in order to keep the glitter in place. He grabbed the different colored eyeliners and drew some freckles. He and Toni had practiced it a bit in order to make it look real.

He was going out today.

He had prepared this day for weeks.

Before he grabbed his school bag, he secured his Pride flag around his shoulders and headed in the kitchen.

"Morning, Jug" FP greeted when he saw his son. He gave him a cup of coffee before sliding over a plate with eggs and bacon. Some people would get tired of the same breakfast every day but Jughead didn't mind, especially because there were times when FP wasn't there at all.

"So, today is that day, huh?" FP asked, eyeing his son's outfit. It may have taken some explaining from Jughead before but in the end, he just supported his son.

"Mhm, hopefully everything works out"

"I'm sure it does" Jughead wasn't so sure. Yes, they've all agreed to have no conflict today. Today there weren't Serpents, Ghoulies or other people, today they would get to just be kids. Hopefully nothing would happen though. If only one person, no matter if Ghoulie or Serpent, went out of line, it would be over — no matter what he had discussed beforehand with Malachi. Jughead could only cross his fingers and hope.

"I'm so proud of you, Jughead. Do you know that? I could have never done something like this. It was the right decision to make you the Serpent King"

"Thank you, dad, really"

Jughead quickly finished his breakfast before saying goodbye to FP. Then he grabbed his bag and left. There was one day, where he could be himself without caring about it and he was not going to waste it away.

Archie stood in front of his window, only wearing boxers and his jeans as he held up two tops. Betty, his neighbor who stood at her window just a few meters/feet away, rated them in order to decide for him. Even if he wasn't outed completely but just had some casual hookups with some guys, he wanted to dress up at least a bit. In school, Betty would help him with make up.

Arriving at Riverdale High School a half hour earlier than usually, Betty and Veronica pushed Archie inside the girl's bathroom. In one stall, he quickly changed his outfit. Baby blue jeans and white shirt got changed into a pink shirt and a jeans, which had one blue and one purple leg. When he stepped out, Betty whistled and Veronica had to stop applying make up on her girlfriend because of that.