||And they were roommates||

• They were roommates *gasp* and they were roommates
• platonic Betty & Archie supremacy
• college!au
• (minor, really minor, like if you look between the lines on certain situations) referenced bipolar!Jughead and ADHD!Archie cause why the heck not
• referenced drug use (one time, weed, only interpreted) 

'Building B renovations' That was the heading of the papers, plastered all over the doors on the dorm rooms. Archie picked up the paper while unlocking his door before stepping inside. Letting his backpack drop on the chair, he went to read it.

Dear students,
soon the renovations for our buildings will start. From next semester on, we'll have a couple of students without rooms. Anyone willing to take one in for a certain time being, please fill out the attached form.'

Archie filled it out without thinking about it and then dumped it in the administration office the next morning on his way to classes.

He completely forgot about it and was in for a rather big surprise when suddenly there was a foreign person standing at his door.

"Are you... uh lost?" Archie asked, letting go of his suitcase while holding onto his guitar case. The person, a young man, turned around to face him. He pulled down his headphones, shrugging.

"This is supposed to be my new dorm room"

"That's my dorm room" Archie mumbled.

"The building B gets renovated, which is why the board asked other students to share their dorm, last semester — you agreed to do so... right? You are Archibald Andrews, aren't you?"

"It's Archie, actually"

"Oh, alright. Archie then" The two stayed quiet for a moment, Archie trying to figure out what he wanted to do in his situation and Jughead just watching the redhead out of curiosity.

"Right! The dorm sharing! Sorry, yes, I completely forgot about it" Archie finally said, memories slowly coming back. Jughead sighed relieved, as the redhead finally got out his keys to open the door.

"Don't you have a key yourself then?"

"No. They said, you have both keys already, so you would need to give me your second key"

"Oh... uh... alright. Uh, then I have some bad news. I kind of lost the second key, like two weeks in the first semester"

"What?"

"I don't... have a key, for you specifically" Archie mumbled, closing the door behind them again. He walked over to the left side to dump his things on the bed before turning around to the other person in his room.

"I'll get a second one made, okay?"

"Sure, whatever. I probably don't even need a key for that matter" He shrugged, setting down his duffel bag.

"So... uh what's your name?"

"Jughead"

"Jug...head?"

"Yes, Jughead. Weird name, I know. Make fun of it, and you won't do it again"

"Alrighty" Archie pursed his lips and turned around to his bag to start unpacking. While hanging up photos with him and his friends, his eyes wandered over to his new roommate, who was watching him.

"You starin', or what?"

"No. Thinking. Are you going to be here, at around 9pm?" Jughead asked, getting up from his position on the bed. Archie shrugged.

"Uh... sure"

"Super" Jughead mumbled. After grabbing his jacket, he had left the room before Archie could say anything else.