||Hangover||

Jughead didn't even want to go to this damn part but Betty being Betty and Veronica being Veronica, they threw one anyways and then forced him to join them.

At least Archie was there. Archie, his best friend, who he had a crush on. But just a little one.

At first it was okay, it was just them, plus Kevin... and then Cheryl came and with her a lot of people and alcohol. He didn't want to drink because he knows what happens when alcohol and secrets are mixed - it doesn't end well.

But then he had a first cup because God, it's a party... then they played beer pong and some other games... and then everything is just blurry... He kind of remembered seeing Archie's abs and God, he had some.

They ended up going to their shared room and then they threw off clothes and started kissing and he was laying on the bed and then the boxers went forgotten too and then it just worse and worse.

They were friends, after all.

But did he enjoy it? Of course. Did he like when Archie had him in his arms after a nightmare? Of course. Did he feel safe when Archie was hugging him when he once again had a panic attack? Yeah. Did he find comfort in them holding hands? Of course he does, it's Archie. Everything with Archie makes him feel calm.

But then again, he was also scared because he had a year long crush on the redhead and hasn't acted on it yet because what if it doesn't work out? What if he ruins their friendship with confessing? What if whatever happened yesterday night was only a one time thing and Archie doesn't actually enjoy being so close to him because after all, he still is just the stupid homeless boy that he took in...?

No, Archie would never play with him like that, they've been friends for years. He wouldn't just... throw them away so easily for just one night of fun, right? Jughead was sure that if he would confess to Archie today, if his drunken out brain hadn't done it the day before already, then Archie would handle it respectfully, no matter how the football captain would feel.

Archie stirred, pulling him closer and Jughead held his breath, trying to not wake up him. He hasn't made his mind up yet, he wasn't ready for the talk. The redhead started combing through his hair, so the boy concluded that his best friend was awake already. So now he just pretened to be asleep in order to get out of the conversation. It was fine, at least until Archie pulled too hard and he accidently let out a moan. Yup, now he was screwed. Jughead froze on the spot, now definitely not moving.

Then thankfully the door opened and got him out of the embarrasing situation... but at the same time was causing the next one. He quickly turned around and clung onto Archie like a baby coala would do on its mother. Well, at least now he was screwed. Because now Archie knew that he was awake and to top it off, also Betty saw them now and could probably conclude what happened.

"Boys, up. V and I need help cleaning up, so you will get your asses downstairs, now"

"Can you just please be quieter?"

"I would, if you didn't drink so much. It's fun to torture you" she smiled while Jughead jsut groaned, hiding more in Archie's chest "And please put on some clothes" though then she left. The raven haired boy sighed, pulling away from Archie and then sitting up. They eventually had to talk so might as well get it over with.

"Soo..." Jughead started, trailing off.

"Soo..." Archie said, not sure what to say either. Was he blushing? "You were awake when...?"

"Yeah... and yesterday we..." the redhead hummed.

"Mhm... do you remember anything?" Jughead shook his head.