"Do you mean to say that we are not humans?" I could see the pain in those eyes of hers. This made me feel guilty. This wasn't my intention to begin with but then again, I can't expect her to swallow everything I told her casually.

"No! You guys are definitely humans." I tried to reassure her. "But... it's just that you and I don't belong to the same world." Her face dropped when she heard my words. I gave her a big hug and assured her again.

"I don't know how can I comfort you. All this is too much to swallow." I bit my lips before continuing. "But I didn't want to hide this from you. I got attached to you within just a few days and I don't want to lose your blessings or your hand that has been over my head for so many days." It seemed that my words seemed to have softened her heart. She looked at me with teary eyes. "And here I thought you and my son will be a match."

I laughed a bit at her last comment and gave her a hug. She hugged me back and finally spoke in her composed demeanor again. "Sunaina... understand that it's still hard for me to believe you. I can see it in your eyes that you are not making up any of these." I smiled. Atleast she believes that I am not lying though. "But I would need some time to register everything you said. Can you tell me everything that you have faced so far?" I nodded in approval at her question and told her everything that I have faced so far. From drowning in the sea to recieving messages claiming Arjun is in danger. I didn't miss a single detail. I felt quiet light coming clean to her. It seemed that a load I had been carrying for so long has finally been lifted.

"So you mean to say that Arjun's life is in danger?" I nodded at her question.

"Hmm." She seemed to have gone into deep thoughts.

"Sunaina...I hope that you can keep all this a secret between us. Thank you for trying to protect my son well." She said in her usual manner. "I will make sure that the security is tighter around from my end as well." I smiled at her and nodded.

"Go...you have a long day ahead of you." Saying this, she caressed my head and gave me a light pat.

"You aren't angry at me right?" I wanted to be sure.

"I am actually very confused at this declaration. You know not everyday will someone come and tell that this is a fictional world." I bowed my head low in shame. Somehow this was making me feel guilty. She gave me reassuring smile.

"Your work clothes for tomorrow has already been kept in your room." I looked at her confusion.

"What?? You have your first day tomorrow right?" I was still not able to understand what she was saying to me.

"Until you are staying in this world, you need clothes and essentials to fit in right?" I blinked at her in disbelief.

"Did you get everything for me?"

"Ofcourse! You are my daughter as well." Hearing those words, I broke down completely in front of her. It's been so long since someone got me things. I forgot that essence when my parents fell sick. My ever so happy world turned upside down when I had pull up myself as an adult. I felt her presence to be a blessing. She  was someone who cared for me without me even asking. I kissed her cheek and thanked her. That was the first time in a long time when I acted like a kid again whose wish has been granted by her parents. I touched her feet taking her blessings. After a few more hugs, I left her room. I was happy now and more than that I was relieved. I just hope, I can save Arjun soon and leave this place. I need to remember every detail that happened in here so that I can go and share it with Preeti. I was about to lie down on my bed when I saw a note on my table. I opened the note and realised it was like the notes Ayu send me.

'Moe proud of you girl.

Yours Ayu'