CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

Start from the beginning

"What?" He asked as everyone stared.

"Nothing." Shay smilled at him. "Welcome, you can sit with Laina still, am almost done."

Lola came in after greeting everyone with a huge grin then she vanished into my room on her phone, leaving me and Jay at the table while Ricky made coffee.

"Hey," he said casually. "Thanks for having me."

This was a trick. Why was he being nice, especially after last night run-in.

"Thank your friend, Ricky." I said softly.

"Its your dorm." He stared at me.

He was daring me and I hated being dared. I leaned back into my sit and closed my eyes. I was too tired.

"So Shay, did you enjoy the party?" I asked her as she rested my plate in front of me. Fried chicken and toasts. Yummm.

"It was good, crowded but good." She sat down next to her brother, Lola on my right. Leaving Jay at the other head of the table.

"You seemed to have had a great night." Jay said, his comment directed at me.

"For the most parts of it, others was a bit dragged and tasteless." I said. I must have hit a nerve cause his cheeks turned a bit pink and his eyes grew dark.
Good, that should shut him up.

"Yes. I agree," he said. "Had a taste of wet cardboard."

Shay stared up at me and then back at Jay. I didn't show the insult instead I smilled.

"Reaction said otherwise, if I felt correctly." I said sipping some juice.
"Anyways, I'm staying in today, do some pretty studies." I added before he could say something.

"Yeah me too," Lola added. "Then I have to pick up my brothers at the airport. They're coming in today."

"How many brothers do you have?" I asked.

"Two, they're twins. Jery and Jeremy." Lola said. "You'll love them."

"Totally," Ricky rolled his eyes.

"Well I love them."

"They're your brothers Lola. You don't have a choice." Jay said, he and Ricky laughing.

"Dick heads." I said getting up with my plate and glass. "Ricky you're cleaning."

I heard him whinned like a baby but he got up anyways.

After they had left, which was around eleven, I cleaned the dorm and was in need of a long hot showers.

It did me good. I felt refreshed and relaxed. I'd washed my hair and stood drying it in the bathroom when I heard a knock.

God, didn't Shay had nothing better to do than hang around me.
Not bothering to grab my towel I walked naked to the door and yanked it open.

She'd be so freaking sur______Jay!

I froze and so did he, his eyes widening and pink crept into his cheek.

WTF!.....

"What do you want, Jay." I rolled my eyes trying to hide my embarrassement. I walked back into the dorm leaving him at the door. I quickly wrapped my towel around me. I started back blow drying my hair when I heard the door closed a minute later followed by silence.

What the hell was wrong with you! You let a guy see you naked!

I frowned. "Served him right."