Me...Clarissa Walker

Hey. I'm Clarissa Walker from Beverly Hills.... I have wavy brown hair and brown eyes. My friends say that I have the most beautiful eyes ever..Errm, but I don't think so. Well my best friends is Roxy and Lorrie. They are so cool and I just love them! We do everything together!

Roxy has straight, brown hair and green eyes. She loves handball! Lorrie is not a big fan of handball, either am I. Lottie has straight, blonde hair and blue eyes. She loves to swim and me! Just kidding...

We all have rich parents and..yeah..well, are rich and we can get whatever we want. So you maybe think I am a spoiled child with a rich dad that gives her everything but I'm not a spoiled child. All the money my dad gave me I had worked really hard for and I give my money to charity after I work for it!

I love children and I wanna help every lonely child in this world if I could and I know I am just 16 years old and I am still a child but.. yeah, I still LOVE children. One day I will have a husband and a LOT of kids screaming "DAD!! MOM!!" when they come home from school. I look forward to that moment.

Oh! I didn't say the best part. I love One Diretion and so do my friends. I am their biggest fan EVER! And you wanna know something funny? I found out their biggest secret and now... well, I am a prisoner for the one and only, One Direction.. So my life just seem to change and I fell in love with the one who drinks my blood.

Strange, right?

--------------------
Author Note

SOOOO GUYS!! Should I keep going or just stop right now? I NEED HELP FROM YOU GUYSSS!!! <3 Pleeeeaaase comment and say what you think <3

~~~~

This is me... Now, five months later when I am now done with this book. I am amazed on what I was able to do and wow, this is amazing. I feel so awkward reading my story again, but I need to fix the misspells and it is a LOT of misspells and I use '!' a little too much I see, and It looks like my caps lock has been...locked all the time, haha, well time passed and I think I've becomed a better writer and I hope so indeed. Thanks for reading and please comment even though I've stopped updating since this book is completed. Yey! Okay, love you lovelies.

Oh and don't forget to follow me :P