Filip "Chibs" Telford || SOA #1

Squealing and laughing was all that could be heard through-out TM

Squealing and laughing was all that could be heard through-out TM. A small girl with brown hair and brown eyes, was being chased by her dad, Chibs Telford.

"Aye come'ere ye little rascle" he growled playfully, trying to grab the little girl. It surprised him at how fast she was, she was only bloody 4.

She couldn't stop giggling as she ran away from her dad. She saw the rest of the club smiling at the sight before them. The little Telford saw her uncle Tig and quickly hid behind his legs.

"Save me Tiggy, the big bad Chibby is tryna' get me" she said through a fit of giggles, as she placed a piece of paper in his big hand.

"I'll protect you lil Chibs, don't you worry" he nodded, puffing out his chest and crossing his arms, as he watched Chibs make his way towards him.

"Hand her over Tiggy" he demanded. He tried to hide his smile when he heard giggles behind Tig's legs, but he failed miserably.

"I'm sorry man, I can't do that. Miss Telford has given me strict orders and a payment of $5 in monopoly money to protect of her from the big bad Chibby" he replied seriously, with a hint of amusement.

What Tig didn't know, was that Jax had sneak behind Tig and grabbed the small girl, causing her to squeal loudly.

"I have captured the princess of SAMCRO!!!" He yelled dramatically, tickling the girl.

"Noooo Tiggy save me from Jaxy" she called out but he was being held back from the boys who were trying hard not to laugh. Jax had walked to Chibs and handed him his laughing daughter.

"Thank ye Jackie boy" he cheered, placing kisses on her chubby cheeks.

The girls giggles were contagious, she was a ray of sunshine at TM. She was always able to bring a smile on everyone's face, even Happy. She would always draw pictures for everyone or give their old lady's flowers. She was their Angel.

"Da can we have some cookies please" she asked sweetly, making him smile at her.

"Of course ma wee girl, anythin you want" he spoke softly. His heart melted when the girl wrapped her tiny arms around his neck and snuggled into him.