Billy Hargrove || Stranger Things #2

⚠️Warning⚠️ death and blood

~•~•~•~

"El! Billy!" Y/N yelled, as she ran to where they were. But a loud roar was heard, making her freeze.

Tears quickly ran down her face, she wanted to help her sister and boyfriend. But she didn't know what to do.

Y/N watched as Billy hovered over El, but what shocked her was when El placed a hand on Billy's cheek.

Unfortunately, the others ran out of fireworks, which caused the monster to turn to El and Billy. Y/N's heart stopped, when it started moving towards them.

But what really made her heart stop, was when Billy marched towards it and saw one of the tentical mouth things come towards him.

"No Billy!!" Y/N screamed. The blonde turned to her with sad eyes.

The girls eyes widened, seeing more of its tenticals come out. Y/N needed to do something, and fast. So without thinking, the girl quickly ran and pushed Billy out the way, just as a tentical shot out.

It latched onto her side, then another on the otherside, another and another. Until she was then raised into the air, letting out a sharp scream.

El screamed seeing her sister in the air, while Billy watched from the ground with a tearful gaze.

"No" he whispered shakily, as he tried to stand up.

"Y/N!!!" Everyone screamed in terror.

Y/N raised her hands, trying to fight against the monster. But it was no use. Blood poured from her mouth and wounds, the girl could feel herself getting weaker. Her brown eyes stared at the hideous monster.

And out of nowhere, the tentical from its mouth had shot out into her chest. Her eyes widened, making her gasp loudly. Y/N could faintly hear everyone screaming her name.

Not long after, the girl was dropped to the ground. A screech was heard, indicating that the Flayer was dead.

As she looked up at the ceiling, the voice of El and Billy could be heard.

"Y/N/N! Pl-please don't leave me" El cried into her sisters shoulder.

"B-baby, why did you do that? I-i was gonna fix this, for- for you" he cried, holding her face in his hands.

Y/N smiled slightly, raising a hand to his face. She looked into his eyes, then into El's.

"I- I love yo-you both" she choked out, the rested her head on the ground and let out her final breathe.

The two screamed, trying to shake her awake. She couldn't be dead, she couldn't be. But when she didn't respond or move, they collapsed against her body and sobbed.

Billy lost the love of his life.

El lost her older sister.