John Murphy || The 100 Pt 1 #1

⚠️Warning⚠️ blood, swearing and violence (Please do not read if triggering)

~•~•~•~

"Come on, pick up the pace will ya. We haven't got all fucking day" I ordered. But froze when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"I find it hot when you're all demanding and bossy" Murphy mumbled against my neck, before I could say anything i felt someone push me.

"You son of a bitch!" It was Clarke.

"Hey, what the hell is your problem" I exclaimed, glaring at the blonde who looked at me with anger. She raised her hand and saw a knife....my knife.

"Recognise this?" She asked.

"Yeah that's my knife, I lost it the other day. Where did you find It?" I asked her reaching for the weapon but she pulled back.

"Where you left it when you killed Wells" She replied.

"What? The grounders killed Wells, not me. I was with Murphy the whole night" I stated aggresivly not liking where this was going, I saw Murphy stand closer to me.

"It's true, she was with me the whole time" but Clarke didn't stop there.

"I know what you did Y/N and you're going to pay for it" Clarke spat glaring at me.

"Oh really" I challenged, I looked towards Bellamy.

"Bellamy, you gotta believe me. Do you seriously think I would do such a thing?" I asked baffled, I couldn't believe that I was being accused of murder.

"You threatened to kill him, we all heard you. You hated him" Clarke responded.

"You stupid bitch! Open your fucking eyes, heaps of people hated Wells. His father was the Chancellor who locked us up!" I yelled, my blood was at boiling point. Murphy placed his hand on my shoulder, trying to calm me down.

"Yeah, but you're the only one who got into a knife fight with him"

"I know, but I didn't kill him then either" I fought back, before I continued.

"Look please, you've got to believe me. Yes I hated him but it would never get to the point of murder" I cried out trying get them to understand.

"Y/N wouldn't do that and you know it, she was with me all day and night. So why don't you back off little princess" Murphy spat.

"I say we float her" someone yelled from the crowd, my blood went cold.

"No that's not what I meant" Clarke protested but no one listened.

"FLOAT HER, FLOAT HER, FLOAT HER!!" The crowd yelled, Murphy got pulled away from me and I felt someone kick me to the ground.

I felt a bunch of kicks and punches, bruises and blood covered my face and body. I could hear Murphy screaming out to me, as he tried to run to me.

Suddenly, I was pulled up slightly and someone tied a rope around my mouth. I screamed out in pain and fright, but no one seemed to care as they continued cheering.

"NO LET GO OF HER, PLEASE" Clarke yelled. My vision started to blur and my body was numb. They picked me up again but this time they threw me down a hill, I felt every bit of earth dig into my skin making me scream in agony.

They put a rope around my neck and pulled me up, I felt my breathe quicken with each pull. I looked at the crowd and saw Murphy crying out to me but was being held back. A crate was placed under my feet.

"Bellamy, you should do it. BELLAMY, BELLAMY, BELLAMY" they cheered looking at their leader. I screamed looking at the Bellamy with pleading eyes, I tried shaking my head but the rope burned my skin.

I saw him stand there, before he slowly walked towards me. I was hoping he would stop this, boy was i wrong. I saw him push Clarke away and look up at me, I kept saying his name even if it was muffled.

Within seconds, the crate had been kicked and I felt the rope constrict my throat closed. I screamed while trying to breathe, but to no avail. I could see Murphy collapse to his knees screaming and crying. Suddenly a voice was heard.

"What the hell are you doing, cut her down. Charlotte get out of here" it was Finn, I noticed him try and run over to me but was stopped. I could feel my breathing start to stop, I closed my teary eyes but another voice was heard and it wasn't Finn this time.

"Just stop okay, Y/N didn't kill Wells. I did" it was Charlotte, she killed him. Some people started to panic, Finn grabbed an axe and ran to the rope cutting it. My body flopped onto the ground, I saw Murphy grab the gag from my mouth.

I gasped, trying to get air into my lungs. I coughed and cried, my neck was burning from the rope. Finn took of the rope from my neck, his eyes widened at the obvious burn around my neck.

"Baby, breath okay. Just breath, you're okay now" Murphy whispered trembling. My breathing started to even out, I got up with some help. My blood was at boiling point, my mind was clouded with absolute fury. I aggressively pushed past people and walked back up to the camp, where i saw Bellamy, Clarke and Charlotte go.

I screamed in anger, everyone followed close behind. Everyone was terrified at the sight of me, they should be.

"Bring out the girl Bellamy, bring her out NOW" I yelled angrily, I paced back and forth. If it were possible, I would have steam coming out my nose and ears. I saw Bellamy slowly walk out a tent and go towards me.

"Tone it down and back off" he said sternly, I scoffed at the man.

"Or what huh, you'll hang me again. You know what, I'll be the bigger person here. I'll back off" I could see the confusion on his face, but it was part of my plan. When he turned around, that was my opportunity.

I grabbed a thick log and smashed it over Bellamy's head, everyone gasped. I turned around to see Jasper run to me but I punched him in the face, knocking him to the ground. I then walked up to the tent, I groaned loudly seeing it empty.

I grabbed a touch and my knife, before could leave I felt a hand grab me. I spun around and came face to face with Murphy.

"Babe, you need to calm down. I know you're angry-" but I cut him off and pushed him away.

"Angry, ANGRY. Oh I'm beyond fucking angry, I just got hung for a crime I didn't do. I'm getting justice whether you like it or not. I thought you were on my side, obviously I was wrong" I spat the last part out, I turned holding a touch and a knife. What I didn't notice was the hurt look on his face.

Multifandom ImaginesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara