Avengers || #1

⚠️Warning⚠️ Death

⚠️Warning⚠️ Death

~•~•~•~

"Cap? Y/N?" They heard in their intercoms. Neither of them said anything, both in pain and shock.

"On your left" they heard again, and turned to see a circle form. Suddenly, they saw Sam fly out above them.

Y/N looked to Steve with a massive grin on her face, but what she saw next caused her breathe to hitch. There they were. Her twin brother, Tony Stark and the love of her life, Bucky Barnes.

Unfortunately, there wasn't any time for a reunion. Steve turned to Y/N, who gave him a nod.

"AVENGERS" he yelled, reaching out to catch Mjölnir.

"Assemble" and in a matter of seconds, the battle begun.

Y/N flew into the air, blasting the ugly aliens.

"Good to see you, sis" she heard, making her laugh.

"Good to see you too, tin can" she snickered.

"Wow I've been gone for what, a million years and this is the hello I get" he replied over dramatically.

Flying lower, she saw someone running beside her her. Looking, she saw her husband, Bucky

"Hello, Doll" he grinned, making the girl smile behind her helmet.

"Hello, Handsome. I missed you" she saw his face brighten at her words.

"I missed you too, darlin"

"Oh, I see. You missed your husband more than your older brother. Your twin brother. I'm hurt, I'm very much hurt" she heard Tony complain.

"Shut up, Tony. And I'm 12 minutes older than you" she chuckled, rolling her eyes.

The battle went on, and unfortunately Thanos was still alive. Y/N was beginning to grow frustrated. After the van got blown up, Y/N's plan was about to be set in motion.

But before she could say or do anything, she saw her brother grab the stones from the gauntlet. Cursing to herself, she flew towards him faster. Y/N saw that he was going to click his fingers, so she quickly knocked him over and grabbed the stones.

"No, what are you doing?!" Tony yelled in panic, seeing his younger sister holding the stones.

"I'm doing what's right" was all she said, as she turned to look at Thanos.