Spencer Reid || Criminal Minds #1

⚠️Warning⚠️ violence and blood

⚠️Warning⚠️ violence and blood. Season 1 Spencer (not really a warning)

~•~•~•~

Dr Y/N Hotchner is the first born daughter to Aaron Hotchners. She has the IQ of 188 and can read 22,000 words per minute, so in other words she's a genius. And because of who her father is and her smarts, she works with the Behavioural Analysis Unit.

The group consists of Jason Gideon, Elle Greenway, Derek Morgan, Dr Spencer Reid, Jennifer "JJ" Jareau, Penelope Garcia and of course her dad, Aaron Hotchner.

Y/N gets along with all of them, but is a lot closer to one of them. The other genius in the group, Spencer Reid. The two spend a lot of their time rambling about facts, statistics etc. The two are always put together, because of how great they work together.

The others can see how much the two are infatuated with each other. It doest take a genius to figure out that, Spencer and Y/N are in love with each other. And even though they're geniuses themselves, they're very oblivious.

Right now, the team were about to send Y/N undercover. And Spencer had a lot to say about it.

"No, definitely not. You can't go" the male doctor exclaimed, causing Y/N to roll her eyes with a smile.

"Spence, I'll be fine. It'll be over before you know it, okay" she said, squeezing his hand gently. But the frown on his face didn't leave.

"But-" Spencer started, but was cut off by Hotch.

"She'll be fine, Reid. Now, let's get this son of a bitch" He spoke sternly, but his gaze softened looking at the two doctor's.

"Alright pretty boy, let's leave the little lady to her job" Derek smirked, while pulling Spencer away.

Dressed in a tight fitted black dress, black heels and a long coat, Y/N took a deep breathe and made her way inside the bar.

As the girl walked towards the bar table, the team watched from inside the van that was parked outside. Spencer sat there, tapping his leg anxiously. His chocolate brown eyes glued to the woman on the screen.

As Y/N sipped her drink, her eyes moved over each person. That is until she felt a tap on her shoulder. Turning, the woman saw that it was the Unsub.

"Hello gorgeous, what's a lovely lady like you doing here alone?" he asked, with a charming smile. Y/N wasn't going to lie, he was attractive, but he wasn't Spencer.

"A fella did me wrong, so I came here for a little...fun" she smirked, hoping he would fall for it. Luckily for her, he did.

"Well I happen to be free, why don't we get out of here?" He suggested with a wicked smirk.

Without saying anything, Y/N grabbed his outstretched hand and let him lead her out the bar. As they walked outside, the woman took a quick glance towards the van. Giving a slight nod, she turned and waited until they got into the alleyway.

Suddenly, she was shoved against the brick wall, catching her by surprise.

"You think you can trick me, I know who you are.....Dr Y/N Hotchner" he sneered, quickly snatching her gun from inside the coat. Y/N gulped nervously, cursing in her head. She's going to have to improvise.

"I don't know what you're talking-" she muttered, but was smacked in the head by her gun. Grunting in pain, the woman fell to the ground.

"Don't patronise me, you little bitch! I know who you are, Dr Y/N Hotchner, daughter to Aaron Hotchner. How do you think your daddy would feel seeing you dead? Or maybe that little twig boyfriend of yours, huh?" He teased, all while pointing the gun at her.

Without saying anything, Y/N swung her legs at his feet, making the man fall to the ground. Quickly getting up, she reached for her gun. But before she could aim, he tackled her to the ground and started punching her in the face.

"This is what you get! You shouldn't have left me! This is what you-" but he was cut off by a gun shot. The man froze, and collapsed beside the woman.

"Y/N!" Spencer yelled, quickly kneeling beside her. His heart dropped, seeing her bloody and brusied face.

"Spence?" She whimpered, looking at him through blurred eyes.

"It's okay, I've got you. You're going to be okay" he cooed, gently brushing hair from her face. Y/N felt her conciousness slip, making her unconsciously admit something.

"I love you....Spence" then everything went black. Spencer's heart fluttered hearing her words, a small smile making its way onto his face.

A few hours later, Y/N woke up in a white room. She guessed that she was in a hospital, by the beeping of the heart monitor. The young doctor looked around the room, her eyes stopping on a slouched figure. Smiling softly, Y/N squeezed his hand.

Spencer sat up quickly, and looked to see Y/N awake and looking at him.

"Oh thank god you're awake. How are you feeling? That's a stupid question, of course you're no-" he rambled, causing Y/N to let out a giggle.

"Spence, I'm okay. A little sore, but I'm fine" she said, trying to stop the rambling doctor. Spencer sighed, but smiled brightly.

"Hey uh, d-do you remeber uh what you said before you passed out?" Spencer asked nervously, looking at his lap.

Y/N stayed silent for a second, before her eyes widened. She said she loved him.

"W-well, I uh, you s-see-" she stuttered, but stopped when she felt a pair of soft lips on hers. It didn't take long for Y/N to melt into the kiss, and instantly kissed him back.

Spencer smiled through the kiss, and hesitantly pulled away. Both of their faces were bright red.

"I love you too" Spencer spoke softly, with a shy smile. Y/N's smiled widened, but before she could say anything, someone else spoke up.

"Finally, the little lady and pretty boy have confessed their feelings" Derek said, making the geniuses faces to go even more red.