Another helmet got strapped into his head.

Jeff asks, "You should prepare smaller helmet for kids, don't you think? Most visitors would be families with their kids."

"Okay."

"Make the helmet lighter. My neck hurts a bit."

"Yes."

The VR simulations starts.

Dinosaurs appear right in front of their eyes. Gigantic herbivores. It's like walking in prehistoric woods. Then a T-Rex chases them.

Jeff and Victor are running for their life. Jeff ended up gobbled up.

His foothold is gone and he falls down into darkness.

He got goosebumps when the helmet got taken away from him.

The swallowing noises felt too real.

Victor asks, "A subordinate of mine suggested we used jelly water to make the effect felt real. What do you think?"

"Perfect! You might have to warn people their clothes might get tainted after using this machine. So they can't sue you if their branded clothes got ruined."

"En. I know. I'll warn my men."

Next attraction is paintball game. The ink is virtual one. No need to worry for dirty clothes.

Jeff shoots at his boyfriend eagerly. Missed all of his shots. Got eliminated quickly.

He unstraps the helmet.

"Unfair! Why are you so good at everything?" complaints Jeff.

He's young, rich and handsome. He is a genius in machine engineering. Smart enough to earn Professor title. Unfair! He's too perfect.

Victor scratches his head. Jeff is enjoying this game earlier. He can't understand why he is sulking right now.

He doesn't understand Jeff felt inferior toward him.

Jeff sighs. He is acting childish.

I'm no good. This guy is too OP. He could do well without me. I'm nothing compared to him.

Maybe the system feels his emotion in roller-coaster mode.

It comments, "Victor has lack of EQ. He doesn't understand love and emotions until you show up in his life. You gave colors to his monochrome lifestyle. You are his light in this world."

His heart got mushy as if a rabbit is hopping in his heart.

He pokes the system.

He says, "Oh, that's sweet! If you're a man, I'll definitely date you, system."

"No. Please date Victor Qin. He's your boyfriend."

Jeff chuckles. He grabs his boyfriend's arm.

He asks, "Can't we get into a team and fight someone else?"

"Sure. Let me run the computer program first."

Jeff puts on his VR helmet again. Another round of paintball game.

A horde of aliens have invaded Earth. They are the last line of defense against Alien invasion.

Jeff died again and again. He has to respawn few times. Victor finishes the shooting game on his own.

Jeff sighs. This shooting game is outta his league. Better stick as an actor.

They enjoy many attractions until their stomachs rumbling.

A food truck shaped in mermaid has been waiting for them.

Everyone hates me (end) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें