19

They took the girl and placed her in her bed. They were monitoring her heart and giving her a serum in order to keep her healthy until she wakes up.

Everyone had gone to their rooms when she woke up. She slowly opened her eyes and everything seemed so bright. She brought her hand in front of hee face in order to stop the lights from hitting her eyes.

She slowly sat up and looked around in confusion, she couldn't remember anything.

(her clothes)

(her clothes)

She then moved to the edge of the bed and slowly placed her feet on the ground. She walked out in the hall and looked around to see if anyone was there. She started to walk through the halls and the first room she went to was Jason's. She slowly walked up to the door and saw that it was open. She slowly pushed it open and walked into the room.

There he was. Jason standing in front of the mirror and looking at the bruise that was on his neck.

"Did i do that?" Elora whispered in shock.

Jason immediately turned around in shock. He saw the girl and his eyes widened.

"You're awake" He said and a small smile appeared on his face.

"Did i do that?" Elora repeated but with a more upset tone this time.

"No... Storm did" Jason said while slowly walking up to the girl.

"Storm.. And I" Elora said while looking down with a sad look on her face.

"It isn't your fault" Jason said with a more angry tone because he wanted Elora to actually believe it.

"I could've stopped her. I could've been stronger. I let her hurt everyone. And... I let her hurt you" Elora said while taking a step closer and placing her hand on his cheek. Her eyes were analysing the bruise on his neck.

"I'm fine" Jason said with his eyes stuck on hers.

Elora then slowly looked up.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door and it made both of them turn around.

"Come in" Jason said while looking at the girl awkwardly and then at the door.

The door opened and Gar appeared.

"You're awake" He said with his cute smile and walked up to the girl.

Elora walked up to him too and gave him a tight hug.

Then they both pulled away and Gar started to talk.

"Dick needs you downstairs. He wants us all to talk to Rose" He explained.

"I'm gonna go change first. I'll be right there" Elora said and walked out of the room.

Jason and Gar left and went downstairs.