05

The following morning everyone was eating breakfast, except from Jason and Elora. They were both inside their rooms with their doors closed.

Elora was in in bed all day.

Her outfit (she went shopping with Kory)

The only thing that would move in her room was random objects that started to float because she couldn't control her feelings.

At one point she heard everyone laugh so she got up and went into the hall. She slowly started to walk towards the kitchen and stood at a spot where the people eating were visible to her but she wasn't to them.

She immediately saw that something was wrong with Dick so she read his mind and found out something she didn't want to know.

As she stood there she felt air hitting her ear so she turned to her left, only to see Jason standing right next to her and only being inches apart. She looked at him in shock because she didn't know he was there.

"Stop it" She said with an annoyed tone while pushing him back in the hall and going with him.

"Calm down, i just wanted to see what was so interesting" He said while laughing.

Elora sighed and opened her rooms door again. She entered and was about to close it until Jason spoke.

"Ok, fine. Sorry" He said while standing in the hall.

Elora immediately stopped and looked at him from the small amount of space she had left with her door.

"I am sorry for bothering you now, and i am sorry for yesterday. I should have been more understanding" Jason said with a sad tone and while looking at the floor.

"Did you just apologize?" Elora said in shock. She might not have known Jason for so long but she understood immediately he wasn't the type of person to easily apologize, let along at someone he barely knows.

"I knew this was stupid" He said with an annoyed tone and tried to walk away but he couldn't. He turned back around to look at the girl and saw her now blue eyes shinning.

He stopped trying to leave and kept looking at her.

"Wanna come inside?" She asked with a shy tone while opening the door a little bit more.

Jason didn't say a word, he just walked into the room.

"You have a piano?" He asked in confusion.

Elora didn't respond, she just sat down on her bed.

"What's this?" Jason asked while picking up a notebook that was open on Elora's desk. It was filled with different notes.

"Nothing" Elora said while trying to take the notebook from the guy but she was unsuccessful.

"Please don't tell me you're writing a song" Jason said while taking another look at the book.