18

It was the next morning and Elora was in her room again while everyone else was in the living room.

"And then what?" Gar asked while crossing his arms over his chest.

"Well let's hope that we'll be able to reach Elora and make her fight her way out" Dick said with a sad look on his face.

"And what if it doesn't work?" Jason asked.

Dick then got more sad.

"Then we don't have anything else to do" Dick said and let out a sigh.

Everyone looked to the ground and then back up.

"Jason it's your turn" Dick said.

Jason took a deep breath and slowly walked out of the living room and towards the girls room.

He stood in front of the door and after waiting a few seconds he knocked.

The door opened and revealed Elora.

"Hi" She said with a small smile.

Jason could now tell that it was fake. It was obvious.

"Hi" Jason said back.

"What's up?" She asked while leaning against the door.

"Just wanted to check up on you. You haven't been spending much time with us lately" Jason explained.

"Yeah, i have just been feeling a bit down. But what time is lunch? I will be joining you" She then said with another fake smile.

"At 3" Jason said.

"Okay great..... Need anything else?" Elora asked.

"No, do you?" Jason asked while hoping for a specific answer.

"No" Elora said while keeping the smile on her face.

"Okay" Jason said and slowly turned around. He stood there for a few seconds.

The smile left Elora's face and then got replaced by an evil smirk.

"Actually" Elora said.

A smirk also appeared on Jason's face. The plan had started. He slowly turned around and put on a smile.

"I need to talk to you" Elora said while putting on a fake smile again.

"Okay, but not here" Jason said.

"Why?" Elora asked with a confused look on her face.

"I'll explain later, follow me" Jason said slowly started to walk away. Elora(Storm) hesitated a bit but then followed him.

They walk through the halls and then went to the gym. Jason walked to the middle of the room and then stopped. Storm was walking behind him. She was walking slowly and looking around confused.

"Okay" Jason said while taking a deep breath and then turning around to face the girl.

Storm looked at him now but was still confused.

Suddenly the others walked into the room too. Elora, Gar and Dick.

"Now we can talk" Jason said with a small smirk.

"What is this?" Storm asked with a scared look on her face.

"The talk" Dick said while taking a step closer. "Jason now" Dick then yelled while looking at the boy.

Storm didn't even get to turn around before she felt some heavy, cold, metal handcuffs wrap around her wrists.

She immediately turned around to face the boy.