08

Elora walked down the street and arrived at the house. She pulled out her keys and opened the door.

She left her bag on the floor and next to the door and placed her keys on the desk next to the door.

"Elora" Jackie yelled while running up to her sister and hugging her but only her legs because Elora was too tall.

"Did you eat?" Elora asked while grabbing her sisters hand.

"No, dad is watching TV. You told me to never bother dad when he is watching TV" Jackie said while looking up at her sister in terror in her eyes.

"Yes i did. Glad you remember. Now, will eggs be enough for you?" Elora asked while picking up her sister and placing her on the counter.

"Yes" Jackie said while whistling a melody. Elora whistled back a different one. It was their thing, they did it ever since Jackie learned how to speak.

Elora started to cook and Jackie stayed there and watched.

"Why can't i talk to dad?" Jackie then asked.

"Jack. It's just for your own safety" Elora said while cupping the little girls cheek and rubbing it gently with her thumb.

Jackie smiled.

"Elora" George suddenly yelled.

Elora jumped a bit and after that she looked at Jackie again.

"Don't touch the pan, it's hot, and if you hear me say..." Elora started to say.

"If you say" where's mom" i hide. Yeah i know" Jackie finished her sisters sentence.

Elora then left and quickly went inside.

She stood at the door and George turned to look at her.

"Where is my food?" He asked.

"I didn't know you wanted any" Elora immediately said. She knew she had fucked up.

"Well why are you still standing there? I asked for some fucking eggs" George then yelled.

"George?" Elora asked.

"Dad. I am your dad" George corrected her.

"You are not my fucking dad" Elora yelled and suddenly the man's nose started to bleed. She had done that. He wiped the blood from under his nose and stood up.

"Where is mum by the way?" She yelled and then started to walk down the hall while still facing George.

George started to walk towards her but as time went by he started to going faster and faster.

Elora run to the kitchen and made sure Jackie wasn't there but she was. She quickly grabbed the little girl and pushed her into one of the bottom cabinet's. She closed the door and walked away from there.

"What did you say?" George asked while walking into the kitchen.

"I SAID. YOU'RE NOT MY FUCKING DAD" Elora yelled again.

"Come here you little shit" George said while wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her towards him. Elora tried to fight and get away but she couldn't.

He pinned her against the wall and he then moved his hand on her neck. He was now only holding her by her neck.

Suddenly the cabinet opened. Jackie quickly walked out and was only seen by Elora.

"No" Elora struggled to say. She didn't want Jackie to get involved, she didn't want her to get hurt.

"Let her go" Jackie's little voice was heard along with the sound of a gun.