17

"She's been acting weird for the past few days" Gar said while touching his hands on the table.

"We should go look for her" Jason entered the room.

"No" Dick said.

"Are you crazy. The temperature is too low and her jacket is still here. She could freeze to death" Jason said with a worried look on his face.

"Fire literally comes out of her hands" Dick responded with a calm tone.

"If something happens to her it's your fault" Jason said with an angry tone and while pointing at Dick.

"Shall we figure out what is going on in this place now?" Rachel said.

Dick looked at Jason for a few more seconds and then walked back to the table. Gar, Rachel and Dick were standing around it and discussing what has been "poisoning" this place.

Jason walked out of the room full of anger.

After a while the sound of the elevator door opening filled the building. The three Titans that were in the room went to the living room and after just a few seconds Jason came there too.

Elora walked out of the elevator but stopped when she saw everyone standing there.

"We need to talk" Dick said while grabbing her by the hand and pulling her into another room.

When they got to the room Dick sat down but Elora kept standing there. She was still wet from the rain but she didn't seem to he cold.

"I know what you're gonna say. I'm sorry" Elora slowly said. A sad look appeared on her face.

Dick got a bit confused because he wasn't expecting an apology, he didn't know why.

"I shouldn't have left like that. It's dangerous out there and i need to inform you where i am going" Elora(Storm) added.

Tears started to fill her eyes.

"It's just that.... Rach.." You know what nevermind" The girl said and was about to turn around but Dick spoke and stopped her.

"What's wrong?" Dick said while standing up.

"Rachel has been really mean and i just wanted to get out of the tower for a while. I thought she was my friend" Elora kept talking while tears started to roll down her cheeks.

Dick also got sad. He took a step closer to the girl and hugged her. "I'm sorry. I didn't know, i am going to talk to her" Dick whispered while hugging the girl tightly.

Elora hugged him back but tears stopped coming out of her eyes. Instead, an evil smirk appeared on her face but disappeared again when they pulled out of the hug.

She sniffed her nose while looking at the ground.

"Thank you" The girl then said with a small fake smile and while wiping the tears off her face.

"Go change now before you get a cold" Dick said with a small sympathetic smile.

Elora slowly walked away and went back to her room. She dried herself and changed clothes.

She was sitting on her bed and staring at the ceiling when she heard a knock on the door. She slowly looked down at the door and then slowly got up. She walked up to it and opened it.

Jason was revealed standing behind the door.

"Hi" Jason whispered.

Elora just showed him a small smile without saying anything.