09

Back inside the house Rachel was just standing there with an evil smile on her face and Dick was a few steps away.

A snake suddenly appeared in the living room. It made his way to Rachel and when it got to her it changed form and turned back to the one and only green haired kid. He was holding his jacket around his hips in order to cover his naked body. He grabbed Rachel's hand tightly and then started to talk to her.

"Rach. You're still you" He whispered.

Rachel suddenly took a bigger breath because everything came back to her. The moment they met in the woods, when he took her to his house and they had fun, when they played games at the diner. All the amazing moments they had flashed before her eyes in only a few seconds.

"Come back to me. I know you're still in there Rachel, please come back to us" He whispered again.

His face was still covered in blood and cuts. He was weak but he was fighting for her.

"You gotta fight it Rachel, don't give in" He said one last time and then the girl's eyes turned to their natural colour. No more black.

She immediately turned to look at him in shock.

No one said anything, they just looked at eachother. Gar showed her a small smile but it was awkward since he was half naked and covered in blood.

Rachel immediately hugged him tightly.

"I thought i lost you" She said.

Gar hugged her back with his one hand and after a while they both pulled away and kept looking qt eachother.

"We gotta stop your father" Gar said and Rachel turned back to look at Dick and the house's open door.

"I need to get Dick back first" Rachel said. "Help her. She isn't dead, i know it" She then said while pointing at Elora who was still laying on the ground.

(If you haven't watched Titan's i suggest you watch it. The way Rachel makes Dick turn back to himself happens the same as the episode. It's ep1 s2 it starts at 30:53. Sorry i am not going to write it, it is just too long to explain.)

Gar walked as fast as he could and put on his clothes. He then walked up to Elora. And grabbed her cheeks.

"Wake up. You're stronger than this, I know it" Gar said.

Elora just mouthed something. Gar leaned closer to her in order to hear what she was saying.

"Jason" Elora whispered. Gar listened to that and a smile was formed on his lips. He knew something was going on with them. The whole team knew, it was obvious.

"What happened?" Dick suddenly whispered.

"Gar can fill you in. I think i need a minute alone with my father" Rachel said and walked out of the house.

"I will be back" Gar whispered at Elora while slowly placing her back against the wall. He didn't want to leave her there but staying with her wasn't gonna actually help her heal either.

Rachel walked out of the house, past the dark titans and up to her father. Dick and Gar also walked out of the house.

"Father" Rachel yelled and Trigon turned to face her.

"My child. Join me" Trigon said with a proud tone.

"I would, but you know... Stuff to do. I did want to thank you though" She said while walking closer to him.

"For what?" Trigon asked in confusion.

"For showing me who my family really is" Rachel said.

"This isn't the time to get sentimental" Trigon said while taking a step closer to his daughter.